Television Love Island

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Glad someone had the balls to open this thread.. Marcel is the nicest guy in the world and has somehow banged 300 plus girls. Phenomenal.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Girlfriend is obsessed with it. Camilla is clearly the hottest one there. Jess was her only competition but her personality blew that.

Javi

This show is a joke. The only reason I even know this drivel exists is because fecking ITV cannot keep it's programm straight so Family Guy who is set to begin at 10 p.m. only starts around 20 minutes later. What's the obsession with all those relationship drama soaps. "Oh no he did this, he did that, let me talk about it with everybody except the person it concerns to straighten things up"...grow the feck up! It's fake anyway.

Sorry people, frustrating morning.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I am ashamed of you all - how the feck can you people willingly choose to watch shit like this?

*quickly deletes all Keeping Up With The Kardashians posts*
Mate you'd have 5 posts left.

spwd

This show is a joke. The only reason I even know this drivel exists is because fecking ITV cannot keep it's programm straight so Family Guy who is set to begin at 10 p.m. only starts around 20 minutes later. What's the obsession with all those relationship drama soaps. "Oh no he did this, he did that, let me talk about it with everybody except the person it concerns to straighten things up"...grow the feck up! It's fake anyway.

I'd much sooner watch this than that family guy crap, hell I'd even watch big brother sooner.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Is this a reboot? I seem to remember a similar show about 10 years ago.

Manny

Grammar Police
Marcel and Gabby for the win.
Is this a reboot? I seem to remember a similar show about 10 years ago.
Yeah that had George Best's son in it and Rebecca Loos (the girl Beckham cheated with). And Lee Sharpe!

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I realised in work this morning that I could accurately predict who watches this program based on whether I think they're a fecking idiot or not.

SteveTheRed

It's all I hear about on facebook and at work. My Mrs refuses to watch these shows but I kinda feel like I want to watch it now :nervous:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Marcel and Gabby for the win.

Yeah that had George Best's son in it and Rebecca Loos (the girl Beckham cheated with). And Lee Sharpe!
Yeah that was it. She was tasty back in the day.

Tiki-Taka

Okay, so one of my first posts since becoming a full member, says a lot about me. But Chris is hilarious, Marcel, what a guy, he is someone you'd want to be friend with, so loyal. And agree with the posters that Montana and Camilla are the most attractive - taking into consideration looks and personality - oddly the ones with the least luck with any sort of relationship.

Edit - just to say the only reason I started watching was because of my Mrs :nervous:

spwd

Okay, so one of my first posts since becoming a full member, says a lot about me. But Chris is hilarious, Marcel, what a guy, he is someone you'd want to be friend with, so loyal. And agree with the posters that Montana and Camilla are the most attractive - taking into consideration looks and personality - oddly the ones with the least luck with any sort of relationship.
Probably because they're not an easy shag which is quite evident with Johnny and camilla, only Marcel seems to know it's not all about the sex and they're getting on the best.

Tiki-Taka

Probably because they're not an easy shag which is quite evident with Johnny and camilla, only Marcel seems to know it's not all about the sex and they're getting on the best.
Undoubtedly the reason. Wth regards to Marcel I think he has had enough sex for 10 lifetimes 300+ girls? :eek::eek:

spwd

Yeah, yet he's the nicest bloke :lol:, sort of answered my own question there.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

Are you the same Javi who got dumped first from the island last year?

It's fine mate, just let it go. :nervous::D

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce

Worra bunch of bozos. The one in pink looks like somebody stuck Karren Brady's head on her shoulders.
I've known the one on the far right nearly all my life, he's actually a tidy guy. Thick as shit and loves himself too much but sound.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
So who's your favourite couple then?
No.

This is one of those rare threads that is actually deserving of ridicule. You're a bunch of grown adult men, discussing Love Island.

This thread sounds like a conversation between the bitchy admin women in a workplace, just before they all revert back to doing their nails for 3 hours and slagging off anyone who doesn't pay attention to them enough.

spwd

No.

This is one of those rare threads that is actually deserving of ridicule. You're a bunch of grown adult men, discussing Love Island.

This thread sounds like a conversation between the bitchy admin women in a workplace, just before they all revert back to doing their nails for 3 hours and slagging off anyone who doesn't pay attention to them enough.
Oh get over yourself love, OMG:wenger:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Why do people keep asking if I've been watching this shit? Like, normal, sane people.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I started watching this because of this thread. Figured there was something more to it than it being your run-of-the-mill trash reality show and it kind of is because of the sheer high bar of attractiveness. I'm only a few episodes in but I'm genuinally surprised that the contestants all sem like decent people. "Playing" is part of the show so I don't hold that against them anymore than liers and backstabbers on Survivor but maybe they've just fooled me so far.

Obviously the female bodies on show keep you glued but it helps that the people mean well.

That Camilla seems like she should marry into the Royal family.

Hal9000

The show is scripted, right?

I don't think anyone would leave a woman like Camilla in real life. She's amazing.
It's because she hasn't put out within twenty seconds like the other lass will probably do.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
As a manly man of 4000000 years, I still can't believe that you people are watching this etc etc, while my Poldark Colouring Book thread lies forlorn and neglected. Bloody Facebook, belfies, fidget spinners, and so on.

Signed,
Steve K

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
No.

Well ignore the thread and go comment on other, testosterone filled, high speed car chase, all guns blazing, bearded, deep-voiced, I-leave-the-seat-up threads.

Not our problem you can't embrace shit TV.

spwd

I started watching this because of this thread. Figured there was something more to it than it being your run-of-the-mill trash reality show and it kind of is because of the sheer high bar of attractiveness. I'm only a few episodes in but I'm genuinally surprised that the contestants all sem like decent people. "Playing" is part of the show so I don't hold that against them anymore than liers and backstabbers on Survivor but maybe they've just fooled me so far.

Obviously the female bodies on show keep you glued but it helps that the people mean well.

That Camilla seems like she should marry into the Royal family.
They did ask Camilla about a rumour that she'd dated one of the princes(the older one I guess) and she said a lady never tells.