Television Love Island

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
It's because she hasn't put out within twenty seconds like the other lass will probably do.
Also because she comes across as boring as feck and incapable of holding a conversation at times. And of course anyway, these guys are becoming famous and are trying to catch up to Marcel, not get married in their early-mid 20s.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
They did ask Camilla about a rumour that she'd dated one of the princes(the older one I guess) and she said a lady never tells.
She got off with Prince Harry. She's a friend of a friend of mine - went to school with her. Apparently used to be a bit of a shlaaag but they lost touch age 20 or so, apparently this coyness seems very fake unless she's drastically changed.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Distinct lack of pics in this thread :confused:

Just looked up that Camilla everyone has been banging on about, bang average...
I looked her up yesterday after reading this thread and she didn't look anything special.

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
Glad someone had the balls to open this thread.. Marcel is the nicest guy in the world and has somehow banged 300 plus girls. Phenomenal.
Trust me women drop their knickers at the sign of a minor celebrity.

At an old company I worked for we had a football tournament in Birmingham and ended up at the same hotel as a bunch of the 'celebs' playing in the celeb world cup. It had a load of people from Hollyoaks, Goldy Looking Chain, Amir Khan brother, fake sven, a guy from apprentice, the miss world's were all there, Lee Sharpe . Anyway I ended up coming back from night out and drinking with them till 5am, there were like 3 hanging on girls per guy. They literally could pick who they wanted.

I said to one of the Hollyoaks guys, did you have a good night, get all three and he said nah just one, but she was a bit weird, saying to him you can put it where you want just not my arse and basically acting like she's just going through the motions.

Anyway back on topic, Love Island is brilliant surprisingly. Same story as most, didn't really know anything about program, missus got me watching and it's been brilliant. Up there with Big Brother 5 with VIC in the VIP and cowboy Stu and the rest. That year was jokes.

But yeah so much jokes on Love Island. First couple of weeks fell like the ultimate script. All kinds of switching going on.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
They had a similar series I believe to this in the US, Temptation Island - if there's no drama, no ratings

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Trust me women drop their knickers at the sign of a minor celebrity.

At an old company I worked for we had a football tournament in Birmingham and ended up at the same hotel as a bunch of the 'celebs' playing in the celeb world cup. It had a load of people from Hollyoaks, Goldy Looking Chain, Amir Khan brother, fake sven, a guy from apprentice, the miss world's were all there, Lee Sharpe . Anyway I ended up coming back from night out and drinking with them till 5am, there were like 3 hanging on girls per guy. They literally could pick who they wanted.

I said to one of the Hollyoaks guys, did you have a good night, get all three and he said nah just one, but she was a bit weird, saying to him you can put it where you want just not my arse and basically acting like she's just going through the motions.

Anyway back on topic, Love Island is brilliant surprisingly. Same story as most, didn't really know anything about program, missus got me watching and it's been brilliant. Up there with Big Brother 5 with VIC in the VIP and cowboy Stu and the rest. That year was jokes.

But yeah so much jokes on Love Island. First couple of weeks fell like the ultimate script. All kinds of switching going on.
legendary series!!

bleezy

Simon played it awfully. Not even getting a feel of Montana's arse before he tries for Amber of all girls.

And Johnny is now public enemy number 1 on Twitter, him and Tyla are off as soon as the public gets a chance.

The twist tonight should put some real life in the show. Lots of new paper to be Amber and Olivia's type.

JoaquinJoaquin

Simon played it awfully. Not even getting a feel of Montana's arse before he tries for Amber of all girls.

And Johnny is now public enemy number 1 on Twitter, him and Tyla are off as soon as the public gets a chance.

The twist tonight should put some real life in the show. Lots of new paper to be Amber and Olivia's type.
Don't see the attraction with Amber at all. She is average and is a slaggg. Plus she is the type that would just try and headfeck you all the time, Couldn't deal with that.

Montana would definetly be the one i'd be after if I was on the Island (and didn't have a fiancee at home :D).

Robertd0803

Its Lee Sharpe in fairness Im not surprised :lol::lol:

Anyway, my wife is watching this so kind of hard to avoid it, no time what so ever for the program. I was somewhat ok with it being on last year but no tolerance for it this year. Camilla (?) seems like the only nice/real person in there (begging the question why is she actually there) and the rest are just pretend people. Annoys the feck out of me being on every night but hasn't quite reached Teen Mom status as regards programs I despise just yet. (she doesn't watch that while Im around/in the room anymore).

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
She got off with Prince Harry. She's a friend of a friend of mine - went to school with her. Apparently used to be a bit of a shlaaag but they lost touch age 20 or so, apparently this coyness seems very fake unless she's drastically changed.
She admitted she had slept with 16 men, which was more than all the girls except Gabby, although doesn't take into account all the other girls lied!

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
As a manly man of 4000000 years, I still can't believe that you people are watching this etc etc, while my Poldark Colouring Book thread lies forlorn and neglected. Bloody Facebook, belfies, fidget spinners, and so on.

Signed,
Steve K
Love Island is temporary, SteveJ is permanent

Manny

Grammar Police
Kem and Chris :lol:

An hour was way too short for that episode.

bleezy

Kem And Chris are brilliant.

That fella with the awful tattoos going after Camilla apparently left 3 kids and a fiance at home according to Twitter :lol:.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Kem and Chris slipping into some grime was hilarious.

Not sure why they put in so many blondes when most of those guys prefer brunettes.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Kem and Chris slipping into some grime was hilarious.

Not sure why they put in so many blondes when most of those guys prefer brunettes.
Don't they have the contestants lined up early. Probably expected a few of the newbies to stay which apart from Chris, Jonny and recently Tyla hasn't happened.

Seems like all the girls are going to stay faithful so far which is boring as feck.

Also don't think Chris, Dom or Jonny will have a crack at the new birds which would have shook things up a bit.

Kem, Camilla and Montana seem like the only ones who will move forward with any of them.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
And gossip is never wildly inaccurate. It's not easy being fake 24/7 around numerous people and cameras. Something has got to give.

Glanville95

Fully accepting this thread to be shut down, but looking for any folk that have been sucked in as much as I have.

The other half watches and I get no choice, I've now started getting really into it.

Please don't let me be the only one.
Yeah, me too!

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Also just noticed my tagline. Always hoped for something cooler, but I'll take it...at least its true. Thanks to whoever.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Wasn't as great today. Everyone was all loved up.