Television Love Island

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Fully accepting this thread to be shut down, but looking for any folk that have been sucked in as much as I have.

The other half watches and I get no choice, I've now started getting really into it.

Please don't let me be the only one.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I don't know why nobodies really into Camilla.
She is clearly the prettiest and nicest girl in there. Slow mover, but I'd be all over her

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
They should have them all kill each other and the remaining one is allowed to come back into society. They did it in Japan, I saw a documentary on it.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I don't know why nobody is really into Camilla.
She is clearly the prettiest and nicest girl in there. Slow mover, but I'd be all over her
Her bashfulness is infuriating but her loyalty is boundless. Solid girl.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Thank feck somebody has finally opened a thread on this.

Camilla has so much more about her than the rest of the fecktards in there. Actually is completely out of place in there because she's loyal, respectful and honest.

If her and Johnny sort their shit out, I think they'll win it.

I've not seen tonight's show, to be fair, may have all gone to shit.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Montana for me. Very smart, attractive, great arse.

I could deal with the squint.

Intelligence is the best.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian

Camilla has so much more about her than the rest of the fecktards in there. Actually is completely out of place in there because she's loyal, respectful and honest.

If her and Johnny sort their shit out, I think they'll win it.

I've not seen tonight's show, to be fair, may have all gone to shit.
:lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I had to sit through the first night and bits of others but I've managed to avoid the rest.

This Camilla you mention, is she the well spoken one who worked clearing land mines and shit? It so then yea, she was banging and I was surprised to see someone in there with a brain.

Every single one of the others seemed to have a single digit IQ and the guys were the absolute epitome of douchebaggery.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
They should have them all kill each other and the remaining one is allowed to come back into society. They did it in Japan, I saw a documentary on it.
Isn't that Battle Royale? The basis of the Hunger Game series?

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Love Island is the best. Haven't watched any this year so I don't get sucked in.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Every single one of the others seemed to have a single digit IQ and the guys were the absolute epitome of douchebaggery.
At first all the guys come across as absolute nobs, but once you get to know them, you get to like some of them.... Apart from Chris, he's just a bellend

bleezy

Montana all day long. Could have a good conversation and laugh with her, and she has an incredible arse.

Camilla is hot and smart but just too dull for a show like this. The others fall in love in half an hour, whereas she is normal and it'd take weeks or months to fully win her round. Doesn't make for great entertainment seeing it take a week to build up to a peck on the cheek.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
This Camilla you mention, is she the well spoken one who worked clearing land mines and shit? It so then yea, she was banging and I was surprised to see someone in there with a brain.

Yes she is. Montana also has a brain on her, decent lass.

And yeah, all these guys are thick as shit, 'pumping iron' in front of a mirror working on their tan.

Feck off.

Edit: Marcel is a decent guy with a bit of brains and decentness about him

Last edited:

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Isn't that Battle Royale? The basis of the Hunger Game series?
Hmmm could there be a correlation between the poster who started the Love Island redcafe thread being the same poster who has missed obvious sarcasm and being oblivious to anything other than a simple on the nose message??

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Hmmm could there be a correlation between the poster who started the Love Island redcafe thread being the same poster who has missed obvious sarcasm and being oblivious to anything other than a simple on the nose message??
Love you too. The sarcasm was not wasted.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
What's the hype around this. My office at work usually like good shows (the wire, breaking bad, GOT etc) but recently, all they seem to do is talk about this show...

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
What's the hype around this. My office at work usually like good shows (the wire, breaking bad, GOT etc) but recently, all they seem to do is talk about this show...
1. Olivia - slag, difficult to control, looks good but a total bitch & Chris - bit of a dick, loves himself, decent sense of humour, ripped, bit thick

2. Amber - young olivia, snake & Kem - bit thick, hairdresser, nice guy really, loves himself, ripped.

3. Camilla - Intelligent, conserved, difficult to read, frigid & Johnny - Ripped, boring, loves himself a bit, some intelligence

4. Montana - Intelligent, good sense of humour, great arse, squint & Dom - Not into Montana, thinking about girl who's already left, bit of a bitch, ripped

5. Tyla - New girl, loud, good looking, bit thick & Simon - New guy, good looking, thick, seems a bit dull, ripped

6. Gabby - scouse, good sense of humour, intelligent, banter & Marcel - former member of Blazin' Squad, nice guy, intelligent, ripped

Basically watching the ITV producers f**k around with these couples and watching the chaos. Great TV...unexpectantly.

Last edited:

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
:lol: Bingo

I never watch garbage TV like this, but I got into this from the start and I'm hooked. It's a decent watch.
Amber is a snake.
Not sure why Montana isn't getting more attention to be honest, she has great chat and her arse is sublime.
I'd get along well with most of the boys I reckon - Kem seems like a great guy to be on a night out with.

It's just great to see the human mind works sometimes. Loyalty under the microscope.

I've heard about the twist that's going to go down soon - sounds incredibly juicy.

bleezy

What's great is how quickly you pick up the language they all use. Just hoping Muggy Mike returns and calls Dom a melt, Chris pies Olivia and cracks on with every other girl, and Montana gets someone that is her type on paper.

spwd

Never heard of it, what's it about?:nervous:

Anyway, on the very brief bits I've watched:nervous: here's my view of the gals.

Olivia-Shaggable but mental.

Montana-see above but great laugh, clever and not mental.

Amber-Absolute stunner but mental and immature and a pita.

Gabi- Beautiful, one of the best if not THE best, I would even overlook the accent.

Tyla-Attractive but nothing special for me.

Camilla-Absolute stunner, her or Gabi for no1.

Also, why the feck do they all smoke like chimneys and where's this pis saying come from?

Might have to have a quick look, when's it on?

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Got dragged into watching it with the Mrs last year and now I love it.

I originally liked Olivia but now can't stand her.

Amber is immature as feck and would be a nightmare to be with.

Something about Gabi makes me think she's a snake.

Camilla is stunning but just waaay too boring. You'd try to move it forward and she'd freak out.

Montana is probably the best and most down to earth.

Tyla does nothing for me either way.

And I know Simon in real life.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I am ashamed of you all - how the feck can you people willingly choose to watch shit like this?

*quickly deletes all Keeping Up With The Kardashians posts*

spwd

I am ashamed of you all - how the feck can you people willingly choose to watch shit like this?

*quickly deletes all Keeping Up With The Kardashians posts*
Try it Steve you'll soon get into it, apparently.

SteveJ

Scout
I'm not impressed. I shall quite literally stick to Poldark.

SteveJ

Scout

Worra bunch of bozos. The one in pink looks like somebody stuck Karren Brady's head on her shoulders.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Hasn't been the same since Rebecca Loos wanked off piggy with the ceremonial conch. Completely jumped the shark.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Is this the programme where Zara Holland had her beauty queen crown taken off her for blowing someone on the show? Which is literally the point of the show?