Lucas da Silva | Signed for PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

December_16

250k a week makes no sense whatsoever for a relatively unknown, unproven talent. Good luck keeping that dressing room happy, whoever PSG manager is!

RonaldoVII

Any comments from Fergie after the match?
Fergie on Moura: "its amazing PSG can pay 45m Euros for a 19yr old. The only deterrent left is UEFA. Platini will be concerned"

Will Platini give a shit? Especially if it's a French club doing it?

RedThaiDevils#7

Married with Manchester United, In love with Giggs
Nice Finale, he costs nearly as much as Zidane back in the days without having done a crap, I can't believe how PSG would pay 45m Euros for a 19 ( about to be 20 ) year old.

We could have bagged 9 powels or almost 4 Kagawa's with that money, crazy as hell.
( Not being that realistic here as my c0ck has shrunk )

twitter thread suggester
Fergie on Moura on manutd.com
Regarding Lucas' sale from Sao Paulo, it is further evidence that the cash-laden Parisiens mean business in the transfer market.

"I find it quite amazing that a club can pay €45million for a 19-year-old boy," Sir Alex continued. "To make a mark on everyone - to tell everyone that PSG are here - they've signed Thiago Silva from Milan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

"They must have spent about £150m in the last month. As you know, the only deterrent to that is UEFA. In the conditions of European football, you don't qualify for Europe by winning the league or coming second - you only get in by invitation. That's where, hopefully, UEFA can have some power. When somebody's paying £45m for a 19-year-old boy you have to say the game's gone mad."
Saga over and thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.