Lucas Moura - (Caf decides he’s naff again) Spurs bound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
They have been trying to get Lucas off the books since summer.
Last summer, some Bristish clubs like Arsenal were interested and ready to pay much more than 25 millions but the player didn't want to move for many reasons:

1. His wife was pregnant
2. He didn't expect to be completely blacklisted this season after playing more than 50 games last season.
3. His "friend" Neymar joined the club

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Last summer, some Bristish clubs like Arsenal were interested and ready to pay much more than 25 millions but the player didn't want to move for many reasons:

1. His wife was pregnant
2. He didn't expect to be completely blacklisted this season after playing more than 50 games last season.
3. His "friend" Neymar joined the club
Ahhhhhh I see the 2 Brazilians don't get on? I'm excited to see how he gets on.

TsuWave

might turn out a good bit of business. he was productive before falling out of favor because of the arrival of the new toys

Havak

Pokemon master
Really good signing for Spurs. Good price and the kind of player they need. Means they can rest Son/Alli/Eriksen in some games without really weakening the starting 11.

VanGaalEra

I've liked Spurs' last 3 signings. Sanchez, Aurier and Moura. They're good players and excellent squad options.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I've liked Spurs' last 3 signings. Sanchez, Aurier and Moura. They're good players and excellent squad options.
Definitely players above their usual profile. I guess the TV money is really helping them with bigger wages. Having Kane is a big attraction too.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Definitely players above their usual profile. I guess the TV money is really helping them with bigger wages. Having Kane is a big attraction too.
Not really, when our signings have included Lloris, Eriksen, Alderweireld, Dembele, Wanyama and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.