Lucas Silva

Get In Scholesy

I watched him a few times in the Brasilian league, I like him. I would be happy if he came to us, a little rough around the edges but nothing van Gaal can't fix. He can provide depth and quality to our dire midfield.

m1y2

if his idol wasn't ginger prince then I don't know who. Nevertheless he looks more defensive-minded so a mix of Scholes and Colback.. looks as a world clas CDM prospect for me, according to that video. Great passing range, positioning vision and tackling abilities, also very comfortable on the ball. He is exactly the type of player we are looking for. He will boss it anywhere he will go...

FromTheBench

if his idol wasn't ginger prince then I don't know who. Nevertheless he looks more defensive-minded so a mix of Scholes and Colback.. looks as a world clas CDM prospect for me, according to that video. Great passing range, positioning vision and tackling abilities, also very comfortable on the ball. He is exactly the type of player we are looking for. He will boss it anywhere he will go...
Colback ?

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He seems like the exact type of player we need next to Herrera, strong in the tackle, mobile with a good passing range. Seems highly rated in Brazil so maybe the YouTube video isn't too flattering.

m1y2

anyway the only reason we are linked to him is that we are simply desperate to get some CM for a while..

binary bot
He has two functional legs, a heartbeat and plays in CM? What's not to like?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Pretty much of the opinion of everyone else, never seen him (though have seen his name pop up before), but he's a deep lying playmaker from Brazil so has to be talented, sign him up.

dirtygringo

Winner of the 150 Posts in 11 Whole Years Award
All the truly great brazilians only have one name. Not interested in any with two

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Most Brazilian name ever?

jesperjaap

One of the best young midfield world talents, defensive midfielder with a good passing range and ability to get up and down.....Never seen him play, that was what he was liek for me on football manager though for Utd :)

Jagga7

I've bet on Cruzeiro many times and know they are the best team in Brazil at the moment, so he must be quite good!

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
I've watched him a decent amount of times, and I can say he is good. I don't know about United good, but we have Fletcher so..

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
How come?
Fabregas, Matic, Ramires, Mikel and Van Ginkel are all playing for two positions. I doubt they will want another young central midfielder. City also have a wealth of options this season. Toure, Lampard, Fernando, Fernandinho and Zuculini. Milner can fill in as well. Actually I didn't know they sent back Zuculini on loan. Maybe City have a chance.

Wittmann45

Chelsea didn't really need Van Ginkel when they spent 8 million pounds on him...City the same with Rodwell

Just because they're well stocked in a position doesn't mean either team won't spent lots of money to ruin a young lad's career