Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

redshaw

So this will be £40-50m in paying off Jose and Ole?

Glazer must thinking hang on a minute now, you've just given Ole a new contract and now we're in emergency talks to cut him loose. Can he hire some people with a clue like other clubs owners seem to do. He'll only be going off their advice to approve Ole or not for a new deal but no-one at the club seems to know what they're doing still.

Dinghy

My prediction: We'd still have won nothing come October 2023, and whatever manager this board will decide to hire won't be able to top Ole's 2'nd and 3-place finish.

See you in two years.

TheGame

I will support Tottenham on Saturday if he is still in the job.

His comments after yesterdays match ("I have come so far......") showed that he only cares about himself and i can not support this shit anymore!!!

And i can't support the players too if they don't have the balls to go to the board and bring him down!!!
Im sure you’ll be a big loss.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away

His comments after yesterdays match ("I have come so far......") showed that he only cares about himself and i can not support this shit anymore!!!

And i can't support the players too if they don't have the balls to go to the board and bring him down!!!
Incredible.

….& I thought my posting quality was questioned

mu4c_20le

They won't. Consider supporting another club.

Redfrog

Im not trying to equate the two, just pointing out that context is important and that a 5 goal loss isn’t an automatic sacking.

If Ole loses his job it’s not just because he lost 5-0 to Liverpool. It’s because it’s a trend
It’s because we are going nowhere. That’s obvious for players and most of us…
I am sad as I like Ole but it’s time.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Are you Nuno in or Nuno out?

Ixion

My prediction: We'd still have won nothing come October 2023, and whatever manager this board will decide to hire won't be able to top Ole's 2'nd and 3-place finish.

See you in two years.
Jose topped it and won something.

Ralph1386

Judging by the leaks, he will definitely be sacked. I just think the board is scrambling to find a replacement at this moment. That’s why the club is silent.

Trequarista10

Said it yesterday and I'll say it again. The next manager shouldn't get a chant until he achieves something.

"Ole's at the Wheel" will be used to mock us for fecking years.
It was a great song the first couple months he was in charge.

The sooner he's gone the better, the longer he stays it just tarnishes his name. If we get rid now and move on, then in a few years I'll still fondly remember the CL win away at PSG, with the fans and players singing "Oles at the wheel" together.

Kaos

Glazers were outbid for the IPL cricket teams. Not sure what ramifications that has if any, but just putting it out there.

Asger

I myself can't imagine watching him coming out of the tunnel against Spurs. I can't imagine the scene of him managing another game for us. I won't give a shit about the result. I can't pretend otherwise. I'm fecking done and I want to see something new to feel any positivity about the team.
I’m sad Maguire has not retired yet!

buchansleftleg

I'll bet they are negotiating with a new manager and once they have agreed it Ole "moves upstairs" into a Director of Football role for a few months.

They will spin it as a "restructure" but it's just window dressing.

I'd not be averse to this if they brought in a long term manager with good attacking instincts and coaching skills.

Withnail

Think you've gone over the edge there man.

Ralph1386

With Newcastle coming in it’ll be harder to get into the top 4, so in that sense your prediction could be right.

Kaos

I just hope that this time we actually go through a proper process of talking to several candidates and vetting them before appointing someone. I don't want us just interviewing Conte, agreeing to his demands and then rushing to offer him the job. Its what we should have done after we sacked Mourinho instead of just giving it to Ole and making him the permanent manager after winning a few games.

Caesar2290

He does. He was just pretty unlucky in the end with Liverpool. Gerrard etc
And then he did the exact same thing with Leicester. Twice. Reminds me a bit of Poch really.

He has an F.A. Cup. But so does Arteta.

See you in two years.
Disagree. We're one good manager away from being a WC setup. Just look at what Klopp did a to Liverpool. They were our exact carbon copy until they appointed him.

Ralph1386

I just hope that this time we actually go through a proper process of talking to several candidates and vetting them before appointing someone.
Do you think they’ve got time to do it now? They should have been on the phone with different managers long before the Liverpool game.

As usual, they’ve left it too late.

vanderpants

He will still be here come the end of november, the glazers and the board havent a clue how to run utd , thats why we are in this mess to start with

Kopral Jono

Said it yesterday and I'll say it again. The next manager shouldn't get a chant until he achieves something.

A simple chant like 'Louis van Gaal's red army' or 'Jose Mourinho' to the tune of 'La donna e mobile' is fine, but yes, cringey Pete Boyle ones like 'come on David Moyes' and 'Ole's at the wheel' can feck right off.

Kaos

Do you think they’ve got time to do it now? They should have been on the phone with different managers long before the Liverpool game.

As usual, they’ve left it too late.
Of course they've left it late, Woodward probably genuinely believed that Ole was going to 'transform' the club and felt no need to to do what every big club does - proactively communicate with managers.

Nevertheless, I still hope they don't just appoint the first person they contact and offer a job to (Conte presumably).

laughtersassassin

Rightly so. We laughed at Liverpool for giving someone like Hodgson the job.

We gave Ole a job for 3 years. Deserve to be laughed at for that nonsense.

Fooza

Not only a big engagement?

What does this mean, sometimes I feel so dumb when I read tweets.

Kaos

Rightly so. We laughed at Liverpool for giving someone like Hodgson the job.

We gave Ole a job for 3 years. Deserve to be laughed at for that nonsense.
The sad thing is Hodgson is twice the coach Ole is, and yet Liverpool fans didn't take so long to come to the conclusion he wasn't the guy. Granted he wasn't one of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.