Ludo Draft QF: Onenil vs harms

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I think you need to pick Di Stefano in one of the next drafts. I am sure you will eventually start liking him a hell lot more.

My perspective of lots of players has changed once I pick them and get to research more.

Best example for me personally is Zico. I really used to underrate him in the past.
Was just joking mate and don’t doubt di stefanos ability at all.

It’s the one man draft teams that give me an itch. I’m still getting to grips with it all.

My next draft will have width, a strong midfield and Di Stefano. Then you can all look out :lol:

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Best example for me personally is Zico. I really used to underrate him in the past.
It's laughable how very few people even know about him today (or consider him as one of the all-time greats) — I google "Zico" sometimes to get to his wiki page (for criteria drafts and so on) and it's always some South Korean rapper that comes first :lol: And he's probably in top-10 or top-15 footballers of all-time in terms of his talent and legacy.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
It's laughable how very few people even know about him today — I google "Zico" sometimes to get to his wiki page (for criteria drafts and so on) and it's always some South Korean rapper that comes first :lol: And he's probably in top-10 or top-15 footballers of all-time in terms of his talent and legacy.
And coconut water!

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
It's laughable how very few people even know about him today (or consider him as one of the all-time greats)
My personal favorite Zico opinions :lol:

How do we rate David Silva compared to Zico? I’d argue Silva has been more successful internationally and at club level but it doesn’t need to be an argument, he has been. For me he’s one of those players that is highly thought of, but still underrated. He can pull the strings against any opposition and whilst he’s not a conventional number 10 here (he doesn’t have to be) he offers more as a total midfielder than Zico ever could.
Silvas trophy cabinet is far more impressive. He'll be remembered as the better player in 20 years.