g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Ludo Draft R1: Onenil/Invictus vs Jim Beam

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
@Jim Beam

Nice story but playing against Invictus/Arsenal is not nice really as you have seen, especially for a round1.

From a philosophical standpoint, the gap between the teams is surprisingly on the wings.

I would have swapped Hassler with Hargreaves personally.

Shame (or not) he never left Fiorentina until his 30's.

Born in the wrong decade also. Between Diego and Messi.
It's Mess who is born in the wrong decade!

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Thanks, Jim. Good game! :)

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
@oneniltothearsenal

Thanks for the Falcao info, the link was an interesting read especially. All I meant by the Platinum point was that you watch a bit of Platini and his passing is obviously superb, I didn't get the same reaction watching Falcao which seems to be consistent with Fortitude's post. Being an all-rounder I probably need to watch quite a bit more of him to really understand his full skill set. Looks like I'll be watching some more Brazil 82 matches

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
I can find one game from his time at Internacional but the quality is atrocious. Do you know if a better video of the 1980 Liberdatores Cup final is available anywhere?
No sadly. At one point I think I found some highlights of other matches but this was before I wipe that hard drive and ended up stupidly losing years worth of links I saved