Lukaku: Aguero successor

He got his goal so cannot put anything on him. His teammates need to step up too
penalties are obviously still goals… but he missed a sitter from one yard, and was shit throughout the game.

would love to see him back in the PL - as long as it’s not for us!

arnie_ni

People are obsessed with this guy. It is like people are trying to get verification attention.

And then, it will go the other way when he scores.
Hes the one looking the verification attention I think.

When he calls out the media asking why they don't rank him with the top strikers he's going to get hounded when he misses sitters like that

Imagine getting to the very top of your game for your country and having to play next to this guy :lol:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He got his goal so cannot put anything on him. His teammates need to step up too
His hold up play was an abomination. Gave his team no chance of keeping the ball in advanced areas.

hubbuh

People are obsessed with this guy. It is like people are trying to get verification attention.

And then, it will go the other way when he scores.
What the hell is verification attention?

Also, he's one of the most famous and high profile footballers who also happened to play for us. Also one of the biggest and most expensive transfers in the clubs history. Is it really that surprising?

Inter Yer Nan

Not got what it takes in crucial moments or against top sides. Big part of the reason Belgium’s golden generation hasn’t got to a final. Flat track bully is a good way of defining him. For all his “I’m mentally strong” bluster, it told me so much about him, that when he finally won something he had to have a dog at Zlatan like “I’m the man” when in reality, he had a much stronger team and is about 13/14 years younger than Zlatan.

MU655

What the hell is verification attention?

Also, he's one of the most famous and high profile footballers who also happened to play for us. Also one of the biggest and most expensive transfers in the clubs history. Is it really that surprising?
They want attention through verification of their opinions. Pretty much wanting to be proved right.

It is weirdly obsessive because it is almost every single game he either scores or makes a mistake. I have never seen it like this before.

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
He is a very good player, but he is also Chiellini‘s favorite type of striker to play against. I was not that worried, when I heard Chiellini was going to make the game.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He is a very good player, but he is also Chiellini‘s favorite type of striker to play against. I was not that worried, when I heard Chiellini was going to make the game.
Agreed. Bonucci & Chiellini are just as mean as any striker they'll face.