Lukaku might be open to Serie A move in the future | Read new OP

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Another example of "flirting with another team".
:lol:
:rolleyes:
People really need to stop reading hidden meanings or layers in everything or, start expecting that these 'stars' will start limiting interviews or they will say very generic things.

also, a lot of persons seem to expect loyalty or love from these players and a bad game has so many of us calling for their heads. Interesting.
When asked about playing with his brother at Juventus, Lukaku responed with "Sure, why not. I hope it happens". I don't know how else to interpret his words other than exactly as they come across.

Bokito

I know stats aren't everything, but the criticism he gets on here it beyond me. He has scored 31 in 62 games thus far (plus 9 assists). In total: over 100 BPL goals. He's the top goalscorer of all time for Belgium. All that at 25 - There's not that many players that have comparable or better stats in the BPL. It's not his fault the team has been playing dreadful.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
His huge physique is actually going against him and it seems like he has lost any resemblance of agility and reactions over the last 6 - 8 months. Would help if he lost 2 stones.

Jojo <3 Mou

When asked about playing with his brother at Juventus, Lukaku responed with "Sure, why not. I hope it happens". I don't know how else to interpret his words other than exactly as they come across.
"Why not? I hope so," Lukaku told La Gazzetta dello Sport when asked if he would like to play in Italy.
Juventus was not mentioned in the possible future equation, you are misrepresenting the quote.

Last edited:

RooneyLegend

A return to Inter for Jose and then him signing Lukaku? please football God's, make it happen.

Mylock

Lukaku needs a rest and a few games on the bench, he has come back from the world cup knackered. I would agree with scholas that his play outside the box is crap, he can't hold up the ball. I'd start sanchez martial and rashford against Chelsea.

99withaflake

I really don't think Lukaku would be a success in Italy, especially if he were to move there in 4 or 5 years when his physical attributes start to decline.