Luke Shaw out for an extended period with injury

RuudTom83

Footballers are dropping all over the league.

Strange to have so many big injures after just 2 games.

But that's what the squad is for…Dalot can play LB.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Ah, this is just lovely.

Wonder what will happen next. :lol:
Glazers announce they’re staying in order to distract from the Shaw news…

A Bruno to Saudi transfer is set up to distract from the Glazers staying…

Audio of Hojlund offering human sacrifices is leaked via social media and he’s suspended (though doesn’t actually matter as he’s injured anyway)…

ETH announces a press conference to distract from the Hojlund human sacrifice scandal and whips off his mask revealing that he is, in fact, ED WOODWARD.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Arsenal scraped a 2-1 home win over Forest and needed a penalty to beat Palace 1-0. They are not exactly flying right now and I fancy us to get a result against them with or without Shaw.
Palace away is tough and they should have scored more against Forest. Will be amazed if we get anything there.

Irwin99

He didn't start the season well again but it's a big blow when you consider his form last year and what he's capable of. I expect Dalot will fill in at left back.

Bwuk

Dalot is shite at LB.

I’d stick Martinez there. Let him deal with Saka.

Witchking

So that's this season done. Not because Luke is so great at what he does but because it's another injury after a very poor start and we will now have to play Dalot at LB when he is not decent even in his original RB position. Rashford or Garnacho won't even make the effort to help him. Our right side has Antony who cannot do anything much other than track back and pass the ball back. Midfield gets run over with ease.

I know a player is down when he is injured and can understand their frustrating at being out, but this should be the last season we trust someone like Shaw. A very good player when the rest of the team is playing well and an extremely mentally fragile player when the chips are down. We carry too many players and that's why we will never amount to anything.

R'ed'Devil

Let's sign this Boca Juniors Argentinian left back kid who is all the rage

Devil81

Nothing to do with the fact he's unfit and out of shape.

Honestly he's the most unprofessional player ever.

criticalanalysis

Probably a blessing in disguise. Am I doing this right?
I won't say blessing but considering Shaw's performances the last two games and in pre-season, it's probably a sidewards move or 50/50 in hoping he would have picked up his form vs giving Dalot the chance to now play himself into contention.

CannibalSpectre

Malacia out injured. Williams just went on loan today…
Fernandez is here, but I think the club should put a halt to William's loan. At the very least he has PL experience and is not a terrible player. Dalot will likely get the nod ahead of him but we're still light

Did someone put bad JuJu on us
Pogba's revenge!
Our squad is terrible.
You'd think even the loss of first team 3 players wouldn't put us in such a position after spending close to 400M pounds on transfers, more than Solskjaer did at united.

Shark

@NotShark
Feels like the season is over before it's begun. Really grim start all around.

Grande

Glazers announce they’re staying in order to distract from the Shaw news…

A Bruno to Saudi transfer is set up to distract from the Glazers staying…

Audio of Hojlund offering human sacrifices is leaked via social media and he’s suspended (though doesn’t actually matter as he’s injured anyway)…

ETH announces a press conference to distract from the Hojlund human sacrifice scandal and whips off his mask revealing that he is, in fact, ED WOODWARD.
This nightmare actually cheered me up.

Dazzmondo

Bloody hell. Imagine if we had already sold Fernandez. We'd have literally no one who could play there if Dalot or AWB was unavailable. The weakness of our squad is being exposed more and more

Last edited:

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
He was an embarrassment vs wolves and spurs. We're basically playing without a lb atm anyway.