Luke Shaw responds to Jose Mourinho

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
This is by far the best thing about England winning. Delighted for Shaw and feck off mourinho

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
So the mentality experts here still feel he is mentally weak?
Mentality is really not our issue anymore. Especially Maguire and Shaw have proven this time and time again.
Oh and get lost Jose!

Mr.Ridiculous__

The name says it all
feck off Mourinho you absolute asinine cnut. And feck off everyone of those backing his comments on here

Idxomer

So the mentality experts here still feel he is mentally weak?
Mentality is really not our issue anymore. Especially Maguire and Shaw have proven this time and time again.
Oh and get lost Jose!
"He was distracting himself by these comments" as if he would give Mourinho any thought after the interview or during the game.

He put the bully in his place and moved on.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
"He was distracting himself by these comments" as if he would give Mourinho any thought after the interview or during the game.

He put the bully in his place and moved on.
Exactly, people give Jose way too much credit for his shit talks. Like you said Shaw won't give a shit about Jose after what he said. He was asked about it and he said what he felt. It's over. It's business as usual with all preparation from next min.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Isn't Mourinho just doing his job as a radio pundit? He just said Shaw's set pieces weren't good, which is actually true. They were not good on that day.

To be honest, this does come across as Shaw still having a chip on his shoulder.
I mean, are you a fan? a casual observer who notices a few things every few months? I mean, HOW?

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
It won't affect the squad but say Shaw has a bad game tomorrow, whether England win or lose, he'll no doubt be checking to see what Jose has had to say in response. And if he's had a bad game and Jose sticks the knife in it won't do his mentality any good.

Always better to stay in a bubble and let your football do the talking. Then if you want to settle the score do it from a position of power - i.e. with a European Champion winners medal around your neck. That's what any England/United PR people would have said to Shaw had he consulted with them before giving interviews.
Thank god Luke Shaw doesn't have to check what Jose Mourinho said now. How are you lot still duped by the washed up Mou? How many explosions and failures from Mou do you need before you retire him to the dustbin and not some mind game magicker and owner of media narratives?

arthurka

Just loved watching Shaw end Mourinho as a man of integrity within the game. Well done Shaw lad well done.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
What did Jose say that was so bad? Other than criticising him being on corners he has sounded pretty complementary?

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.

Well done, Luke! He's been an amazing player for us and the national team, one of the best, if not the best. Mourinho is a bitter, vile asshole and a has-been coach who failed every job he touched in recent years. Feck Mourinho

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
He once poked a dying man in the eye and ran away like a wuss right after, integrity and Mourinho have never once been together ever :lol:
While it was shitty, I'm pretty sure that incident occurred before Vilanova became sick.

Blood Mage

Shaw did struggle for a long time after his leg break but there's no excuse at all for Mourinho being an absolute dick to him. I'm glad Shaw is sticking it to him now, one of the best left-backs around at present no question.