Luke Shaw responds to Jose Mourinho

Idxomer

Mourinho is embarrassing himself in his old age.

Saw the other comments and feel sorry Shaw had to deal with this guy after his leg break.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Good for him. No one should be taking that shit.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

So he called out Jose for lying, shocker. He lied about Salah transfer too, so won't be surprising. Well everyone knows Jose is a toxic cnut anyways.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I think my biggest issue with Mourinho's treatment of Shaw was how he wanted to gaslight Shaw into thinking that he wasn't good enough. The fact that he'd go through great lengths to break Shaw and potentially ruin his career would be even more criticised had United fans not already been critical of Shaw.

Irwin99

I'm 100% on Shaw's side here but the comment about outlasting him is interesting. If you lose the dressing room you've had it as a manager; a massive reason why Jose is a dinosaur these days.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I found the comment when Shaw was MOTM and Mourinho said he was using his brain one of the most outrageous things a manager could say publicly tbh…Christ knows the shit he said behind the scenes.
Yeah, any manager would have complimented the player but the toxic one somehow made a nonsense comment about his brain and Shaw's physicality.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Didn’t even realise Jose said anything new? That’s quite the rant by shaw :lol:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Shaw has done the right thing nipping it in the bud now.
oh come on you know they'll be a Mourinho retort, he's on the radio now isn't he? This is just the start of it:lol:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I don't remember what caused all this? Why did Mourinho not like Shaw? What was his problem with Shaw?

Andrew7582

The only trophies Shaw has won in his career were under Jose so he should at least be grateful for that. He speaks as though Jose was only bad for his career but in fact, if he looks inside his trophy cabinet, he can thank Jose for those, not Ole.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
"He [Mourinho] just needs to move on. Hopefully he can find his peace with that and finally move and stop worrying about me. Clearly I am in his head a lot and he clearly thinks about me a lot." #mulive [mirror]
it's on!
:drool:

Ladron de redcafe

It's the first time I hear Shaw address the Mourinho situation with such candour. At some point, people decide that enough is enough and even the most placid individual begins to fight back. In this case, Mourinho deserves every bit of vituperation (if any) by Shaw or anyone else he's repeatedly maligned over the years.

RonaldoVII

"Speaking in his role as a radio pundit, Mourinho was left unimpressed by Shaw’s set-piece delivery in Tuesday’s 1-0 win over the Czech Republic – a result which saw England top Group D.

Mourinho labelled the service “very poor” and “dramatically bad”, but Shaw did not agree and was left questioning why he is still being targeted by his former boss."

This is what Shaw was responding to.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I don’t know what Mourinho has said but the comments from Shaw are very good anyway.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Too much melodrama but if Shaw is being criticized he's got a right to respond. It's all a bit irrelevant now, bit like Mourinho's career at club level.

HabeasC

Now Mourinho is no longer managing at the top level, he's making a lot controversial statements again to try to stay relevant and keep getting punditry roles. He should be ignored by the fans. Good response by Shaw though to put him in his place.