"LVG OUT" Banner Not Actually To Be Flown.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?

1. Whoever is doing this, if you're reading, you're an idiot!
2. How much money do these people have?
3. Why is flying a plane, with a banner, some of our fans' answer to everything?

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
If you want him out, voice your opinion.
Voice, since you seem to have the money to go to the matches.
Don't fly a fecking banner over the stadium like a fecking nimwit.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Embarrassing if it happens
Sometimes I think people forget what embarrassing actually means.

I mean, would you really feel embarrassed about something like this, really?

Hope you'll be able to show your face in public after the match and it all doesn't get a bit too much for you mate.

El Zoido

Almost everyone thinks it's embarrassing. Our support is going to become known for this, pretty sad. But it only takes one person to organise it.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
This is the guy apparantly or he says that he is...

Not sure if he is bluffing or not.

Hed Zitin

Come to the ground, hold a banner up yourself and show your faces if you're that much of an attention seeking bunch of cnuts.

Raw

I hope the weather's terrible so people won't even be able to see it. I hope the twat who organised this ends up wasting his money (more than he's done so already).

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I wouldn't do it but like the last time I don't care. Also this time it will be for a manager who thinks fans are idiots.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
Not gonna lie, I donated 20 euros towards the expenses to the organizers. If he finally gets the message and walks on the back of this flyover, I'll consider it the best 20 euros I ever spent.

Dion

It always amazes me how hard people find it not to be a cnut. There's literally one step to the whole thing; don't be a cnut. One step.

Srz

If that happens it just puts the team under unnecessary pressure. The chants of 'attack*3' are having a negative impact on them already. I don't want to argue whether their chanting is justified but it certainly is not helping.
The board's expectations are clear to LvG and he knows where he stands. A banner doesn't need to remind him or anyone else of that.

Dante

Average bang
Sigh.

I'm no LvG fan, but this isn't the right thing to do.

We're out of the CL. The PL is a step too far at the moment. Probably only the FA Cup is realistic. I reckon would should let van Gaal see out the season and hope he can start to sow the seeds for 16/17. Sacking him now won't win us anything significant. He's trying to make something happen right now. Let him see it out until at least the end of the season. The damage is already done.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
#
Bit ironic that. Its probably the only game of the season where we'll actually score a few goals.
When does 0-0 mean scoring goals? It might be an own goal fest though, so yeah, you never know :)

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Snakes in a plane.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
If this doesn't get him out of the dugout, nothing will.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
What a bunch of spoilt cnuts. Contrast to Chelsea supporters last night and then this.... honestly it's the season of goodwill, give the money to the Salvation Army.
So everytime the next manager has a bad patch United fans are going to do this? I don't want to hear another word of criticism for Madrid fans after this.
LVG will not be staying. If he fecks up the next couple of games he will likely go. Doubt he will stay beyond the end of the season, so why all this? Not good for the players as well. Absolutely fecking stupid.

ghagua

Don't give a feck. If they think this will make a difference, then good luck to them. Cannot condemn them when i want rid of LvG so bad.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
I guess newspapers will get the news soon (if they havent already). The club will know it, players will know it, Van gaal will know it. It will be a very awkward position to be in that day. How would players react? what about the fans? Moyes had "stand by your manager "line to save him fom further shame, van gaal might see that banner cheered. Its sad, how haunting would it be if you were LVG. Pathetic cnuts these lot.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Jesus. I need some money, feck the plane off and donate it to me. I'll post videos windmilling my cock and screaming LVG OUT if you want. Just no planes please.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Don't give a feck. If they think this will make a difference, then good luck to them. Cannot condemn them when i want rid of LvG so bad.
Just wait for goodness sakes! He will leave soon. No need to carry on with this. We look stupid as fans.