• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The red panther

princess transfer emo
Football fans 2016

I would get banned if I said what I really wanted

Except is this really your first reactions after winning something
Any other club and he would already have been fired in december. Given how much time and money people put into supporting man united, I find it a miracle he has not been chased away by an angry mob with pitch forks and torches.

FA cup nice, woeheee we won something, ok now lets fire the cnut and start rebuilding because we have alot of work to do if we want to get back where we really belong which is in a CL final against Barcelona instead of a FA cup final against Palace

The red panther

princess transfer emo
Van Gaal: "I don't have to prove myself, I shall continue because we have proven today we have a title.
This can't be happening !

Go away you fecking dutch ghoul and take your FA cup with you for all I care. I want to see good football again and play in the CL !

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Any other club and he would already have been fired in december. Given how much time and money people put into supporting man united, I find it a miracle he has not been chased away by an angry mob with pitch forks and torches.

FA cup nice, woeheee we won something, ok now lets fire the cnut and start rebuilding because we have alot of work to do if we want to get back where we really belong which is in a CL final against Barcelona instead of a FA cup final against Palace
Nice woeheee

Another blow in

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Van Gaal: "I don't have to prove myself, I shall continue because we have proven today we have a title.
He also said "I hope to see you next season otherwise you will have to come to Portugal".

Seems like the board will decide next week.

Aporkalypse

Even a convincing, comprehensive victory shouldn't have saved him. If that game has then I truly despair.

SirAF

Ageist
He also said "I hope to see you next season otherwise you will have to come to Portugal".

Seems like the board will decide next week.
That's so fecking unprofessional, if true, it makes me want to vomit. Surley you'd think they have decided weeks ago?

The red panther

princess transfer emo
Nice woeheee

Another blow in
Yea we won versus Palace after beating Everton, West Ham and some lower league sides, all hail the mighty United the true glorious champions of football...

I think some blokes in Barcelona, Madrid and Bayern must have soiled their pants after watching this tonight

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Yea we won versus Palace after beating Everton, West Ham and some lower league sides, all hail the mighty United the true glorious champions of football...

I think some blokes in Barcelona, Madrid and Bayern must have soiled their pants after watching this tonight
When you started following football 5 years ago you made the wrong call

Sorry about that

spwd

Exactly :lol:

Kostur

海尔的老板
That's so fecking unprofessional, if true, it makes me want to vomit. Surley you'd think they have decided weeks ago?
Think they did. Question for me remains whether they keep him in the dark or he knows and is just pretending not to look like a loser on a day he actually won something.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Is it though? We've had to suffer 50+ games of absolute shite this season. Comfortably the worst football I've seen from any team during my (short, admittedly!) life. People asking has he been sacked yet on an internet forum isn't going to affect LVG in any way.

I would imagine if he is going it will be announced on Monday.
I agree. I don't want him here, even with the win that was excruciating up to the end. But some of this stuff in here after the game is just pathetic.

Then why come on the thread to begin with?
I go wherever I like thanks. I don't have a problem with this thread, I want him to go. I just think some of these post match comments are just childish nonsense.

Let's celebrate this win together as fans and worry about this clown still being in charge tomorrow, yeah?

SirAF

Ageist
Think they did. Question for me remains whether they keep him in the dark or he knows and is just pretending not to look like a loser on a day he actually won something.
To the Mourinho thread! BBC!

Dé jonge god

I shall forget to say we have no Champions League football and played utter shite throughout the season

FA Cup win is a party banner sticking out of a huge turd.

LMControl

Eternally between promotion and relegation...
No shit Sherlock. Does anyone think he really wants to lose on purpose. Everyone knows he wants to win, we've just hated his methods and all that's happened so far, but I doubt anyone thinks he hates winning.
The way some of you muppets react around here, it's hard to tell what you're thinking. You and your ilk will be the same muppet heads around here next year complaining about Mourhino after the first draw. You'll then be questioning his methods while you punch your time card at Tesco.

The red panther

princess transfer emo
I shall forget to say we have no Champions League football and played utter shite throughout the season

FA Cup win is a party banner sticking out of a huge turd.
It is a loser trophy

Honestly none of our rivals or people that can't stomach united were disappointed that won this trophy today (except the palace fans to wanted to stick to us). That should tell you how much this trophy is worth. It is a trophy yea but not one that takes a great deal of football class and hard work to win, all you need is a bit of luck in the draws and don't underestimate the lower league sides.

Seveneric

The way some of you muppets react around here, it's hard to tell what you're thinking. You and your ilk will be the same muppet heads around here next year complaining about Mourhino after the first draw. You'll then be questioning his methods while you punch your time card at Tesco.
Nostradamus and a mind reader all rolled into one. Congrats

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
It is a loser trophy

Honestly none of our rivals or people that can't stomach united were disappointed that won this trophy today (except the palace fans to wanted to stick to us). That should tell you how much this trophy is worth. It is a trophy yea but not one that takes a great deal of football class and hard work to win, all you need is a bit of luck in the draws and don't underestimate the lower league sides.
Have a word with yourself

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Actually feel sorry for him right now, he'll leave us at least with what looks a good team spirit installed.
Thank you for the cup van Gaal.

The red panther

princess transfer emo
People want to see entertaining football, is that hard to grasp ?

If a guy like Ranieri can bring it with a team like Leicester that was fighting relegation the year before and win the PL as a reward for it, than it is not unthinkable people question LVG who had 250 million to spend at a top club. He doesn't bring what could expected when you have had 2 years, so now he must go.

Mourinho makes the most sense to appoint as a new manager. And we will give him the same treatment as LVG, a big budget and atleast 2 years to proof himself and if he can't do any better than 5th place ad 46 goals, he'll get the same sack as LVG deserves to get.

roseguy64

Some genuinely pathetic people in here. We just won the FA Cup. Keep your moaning for tomorrow and enjoy the win. FFS

The red panther

princess transfer emo
Actually feel sorry for him right now, he'll leave us at least with what looks a good team spirit installed.
Thank you for the cup van Gaal.
Don't

He will get £5m on his bank account, a good reward if you see what a lowsy job did as a trainer here at united.

Status
Not open for further replies.