Mason Mount's Misfortune

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
This is because of ETH decisions/approach, Bruno form this season would easily put him on bench under other manager and will most likely do next season.

Not saying Mount is better, but Bruno is not setting the bar high that's all. And MM has not been bad for us this season, his "only" problem are the injuries.
Bruno is equal 2nd top scorer and most assists this season so far. His 17 contributions so far this season matches his output the whole of each of the last 2 seasons.

Mount has literally done nothing whatsoever in the 400 minutes he's played. Zilch.

Like I've previously mentioned, the longer he's out, the better he gets. RAWK used to do the same with their long term injured players. This Forum's transformation into RAWK continues, at pace.

Leethal

This is because of ETH decisions/approach, Bruno form this season would easily put him on bench under other manager and will most likely do next season.

Not saying Mount is better, but Bruno is not setting the bar high that's all. And MM has not been bad for us this season, his "only" problem are the injuries.
What? He’s been absolutely wank for us. He’s barely touched the ball when he’s played. Zero impact at all.

PoTMS

What an awful signing this guy was. As pretty much everyone expected. Sometimes things are just exactly as the average armchair fan sees it.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Misused Mason makes morons moan.
The only misuse was the the misuse of the £60M we gave to Chelsea for him. We offered £40M, which was plenty, but everyone knows we're a soft touch. Even your lot wouldn't accept his ridiculous wage demands. You probably told him to go find some other mugs to pay him what he wanted. Step forward the league's top mugs.

Hopefully, things will change under the new regime.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
The only misuse was the the misuse of the £60M we gave to Chelsea for him. We offered £40M, which was plenty, but everyone knows we're a soft touch. Even your lot wouldn't accept his ridiculous wage demands. You probably told him to go find some other mugs to pay him what he wanted. Step forward the league's top mugs.

Hopefully, things will change under the new regime.
My musings manifest more mardy malcontents.

TheRedHearted

I hated him whenever we played Chelsea, probably because he was putting a shift in. He was poor for England from what I understand. But he still hasn’t been given a shot here, considering his injuries and how Casemiro turned from Casehero to Casezero.

Lets see

Hojland Garnacho
Bruno

Mount
New DM. Maino​

sign a full attacking LB and a RB for width

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Won the game for United with a brilliant cameo.

OldSchoolManc

Man made major match maintenance manageable, mainly made my mind move much more mentally motivated

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Made some huge tackles when he came on. Course he'd only been on minutes when others had been on for nearly 2 hours, but his tackles helped win the game.

Anyone who doesn't think he did anything needs to go Specsavers or watch a different sport

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Anyone who doesn't think he did anything needs to go Specsavers or watch a different sport
Well maybe you should go also then rcoobc cause you couldn't see driving home the other night because you don't even wear your glasses on the caf in case you get slagged off so you just stick to Specsavers and let us do the game.

rcoobc

Well maybe you should go also then rcoobc cause you couldn't see driving home the other night because you don't even wear your glasses on the caf in case you get slagged off so you just stick to Specsavers and let us do the game.
I definitely cannot drive without glasses. Not for long anyway

rcoobc

Bear in mind 2 of Liverpool's goals can't from us not closing their players down

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Can we go back to saying he's a piss kidney now that his 96th minute goal isn't the winner?

Swedish_Plumber

He’s one of the few players who has a profile of a PL player. Can run and puts a tackle in. Might not be good enough for a United team that wins things routinely. But for now he should be starting.