Mame Biram Diouf | 2009/10 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
After the match Diouf said to me "Before the season ends RedCafe Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime will deny me three times." And he began to weep.
But then he said: "Tell gambit that he is gambit and upon his site I will build my church; and the legion of Muppets will not overpower it."

Clique

10 men or not when you trap a ball it is NOT meant to roll out 5 yards ahead of you, he didn't have a defender all over his back at the time.

He put in a poor cross that looks like he forced it rather than a fluid motion.

That's all I can remember of him.

I didn't say he would not improve or that he is a flop.

Those were just my 1st observations of him
You didn't say as much in your first post. But in my opinion he shouldn't be judged at all because there's something called Nervousness and this was witnessed by him running all over and trying to get the ball.

I'd wait for a reserve game runout or another sub or two before passing a judgement.

Clique

Put Giggs on.
Whilst i'm not criticizing the sub, i wonder why he asked giggsy to play on the right flank and valencia on the left? Both don't have a proper other peg to cross. It would have been justified maybe if they tried cutting in every time they had the ball, but to my anguish they thought it'd be better to hug the touchline than come in.

A very confusing change of tactics there by fergie.

krazyrobus

You didn't say as much in your first post. But in my opinion he shouldn't be judged at all because there's something called Nervousness and this was witnessed by him running all over and trying to get the ball.

I'd wait for a reserve game runout or another sub or two before passing a judgment.
I didn't think I needed to. Common sense says that 15 mins is not enough for an overall evaluation.

The circumstances of the debut were not ideal but I think commenting on his 1st touch is fair because he got about 3 touches on the ball.

The cross could be a bit unfair because everyone drops in a bad cross now and then but I didn't like the look of his body shape as he executed it. It's the kind you see in mid-table players.

Redfighter

Officially gullible
At the secret training camp for United Militia
Our Diouf, Our Diouf, Our Diouf is on Fire!
We don't need no Tevez, let the mother fecker burn! burn!

I couldn't resist. Sorry
I think I should get the rights to that chant, it's the one, it's the chant for our Lord and saviour.

In fact it's more of a hymn than a chant :lol:

I wanna hear that sung against Burnley. It must be nice to hear a chant and think "that's mine, I made that"

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Fergie brought him on when we were in need of a goal as opposed to one of England's best ever goalscorers.

'nuff fecking said, in my opinion.

KingEric7

Some of you idiots can piss off.

Boring as feck to listen to some of this
To be fair, you've created 4 gloom and doom threads in this one forum in the space of about 18 hours.

That's not particularly interesting, either.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this lad looks to have something about him. I think he'll be a hit.

Fergie wouldn't have made so much noise about his performances in training or get him involved with the first team straight away if he didn't think there was something about him

KingEric7

Yeh, wasn't being entirely serious there. :lol:

Still, we can hope that it's simply because this guy's the dog's bollocks.

TheReligion

Abusive
To be fair, you've created 4 gloom and doom threads in this one forum in the space of about 18 hours.

That's not particularly interesting, either.
Have I? Where are they?

Also, I don't belive I was talking to you...

Just fed up of the schoolboy like mentality surrounding an totally unknown quantity in Diouf. It is embarassing. Infact, I can remember myself in primary school getting excited in a similar sort of way about ANYONE we signed.

quethenoo

Have I? Where are they?

Just fed up of the schoolboy like mentality surrounding an totally unknown quantity in Diouf. It is embarassing. Infact, I can remember myself in primary school getting excited in a similar sort of way about ANYONE we signed.
loosen up, whats wrong with a bit of tongue and cheek high expectation? Im sure most people arent actually getting that carried away.....most.

KingEric7

Have I? Where are they?

https://www.redcafe.net/f6/giggs-scholes-281843/
https://www.redcafe.net/f6/fergie-knows-we-struggling-281790/
https://www.redcafe.net/f6/dilly-fecking-dally-281021/
https://www.redcafe.net/f6/realistic-281788/

Perhaps not so much doom and gloom, but it just seems to be constant negativity with you. Boring.

Lighten up.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Have I? Where are they?

:lol:
If you can't see that everything has been said in jest, than you are an idiot.

Viper KGB

:lol:
If you can't see that everything has been said in jest, than you are an idiot.
What, I've been serious?

I've just finished reading the Gospel according to Diouf. He turns water into Jagermeister, moonwalks on water and even performs a miracle and cures Hargreaves

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
More like Bellion D'or.

*quickly prays and repents and realises his faith is just being tested*
I feel sorry for you. Hope those prayers work.

noticed the white a little to late then.

TheReligion

Abusive

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Originally posted by KingEric7:Have done, change the tune.

It's amusing that you label me as some sort of mentalist given that you believe this thread to be serious, whilst getting in a bit of a strop in the process.
You tell him.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
The One has cured Hargreaves enough for him to fly to Qatar, Brought back Nani from the dead and Touched Rio's back to cure him.

Bless the One!!! Diouf.
I hear Giggsy's hair is growing back as well! It's a miracle (or Rogaine).

Laphroaig

I think it was unfair to send him on with 10 minutes to play. Fergie made the changes too late to influence the game, I would've subbed Carrick at half time and gone 2 up top, but the tendency has been negative recently.
Clattenburg kind of ruined his debut to be fair, Fletcher's sending off meant that Mame had to play alone up front without any service.

Smaller than I expected. 1st touch like Manucho and poor technique.
Like Tevez you mean?

Shimo

Tevezs first touch was excellent.
It was excellent to make him look hard working ;)

That first touch that let the ball get 10 yards away from him each time let him run around and cover more ground ... it was excellent for him.

If Diouf can manage the same - not that he needs the help being The One - he'll soon be a fan favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.