Man City statues

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
They look terrible.

It a good thing we don't put statues up of players who won only a handful of titles otherwise the grounds around Old Trafford would be cluttered with bronze.
Statue of Anderson exhausting the world's bronze supplies

KennyBurner

The fact toure won’t get a statue is so crazy to me. Pep really destroyed his city legacy.

Castia

The fact toure won’t get a statue is so crazy to me. Pep really destroyed his city legacy.
Theres a few United players deserving a statue tbh I’m surprised we don’t have a class of 92 themed one at least.

stevoc

Theres a few United players deserving a statue tbh I’m surprised we don’t have a class of 92 themed one at least.
There should be an Eric statue by now.

Cantona that is not Bailly, though one of Eric doing a kung-fu bicycle kick with that confused look on his face would be a sight to behold.

ovoxo

Kompany’s statute reminds me of the Engineer from Prometheus.

Drainy

There should be an Eric statue by now.

Cantona that is not Bailly, though one of Eric doing a kung-fu bicycle kick with that confused look on his face would be a sight to behold.
Yeah I doubt we'll get a 92' statue for a long time now due to Giggs, but Eric is iconic enough

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
City have unveiled some of their new legends statues, here's the Kompany one. Think it could have done with being a bit bigger myself.

It's like something out of Clash of the Titans.

But to be fair I've seen much worse recently.
Nice tribute to Fontaine.

SER19

Sorry, you’re being serious?
Yes. De Bruyne was better than him while he was there and toure more influential prior. Wouldn't get near a top PL team of all time. Very good player but making a statue of him is blatantly trying to rewrite history.

stevoc

Yes. De Bruyne was better than him while he was there and toure more influential prior. Wouldn't get near a top PL team of all time. Very good player but making a statue of him is blatantly trying to rewrite history.
Yeah giving Silva a statue seems odd, cracking player but was he ever really good enough to warrant a statue?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I don't know, there's something really impersonal and unspecial about unveiling 3 statues at the same time.

Wheato

Russ Abbot must be delighted with his new statue. Is he waving his kilt above his head?

Aguero’s reaction is hilarious. “WTF?”

goptun

Russ Abbot must be delighted with his new statue. Is he waving his kilt above his head?

Aguero’s reaction is hilarious. “WTF?”

That's absolutely revolting. It sets off the small bit of trypophobia in me.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
That's Toni Kroos. Celebrating beating them in CL :lol: