Man pleads guilty to double murder and serial necrophilia

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
That is a defamatory remark about a happily married poster defending himself against defamation.

I await your apology.
For what it's worth I thought your comments responding to my one sentence post about flirting were horrendous, devoid of empathy and deliberately semantic.

I felt hugely offended.

please dont warn me mods

While I agree these crimes are absolutely abhorrent, capital punishment would make no difference at all. This is someone who is clearly sick and probably needs to be locked away from society for his and everyone else's safety and treated. This isn't some normal bloke deciding to do something vile.
Disagree. He was a lucid functioning human being who knew what he was doing and take steps to cover his tracks. He wasn’t a mentally ill person hearing voices or whatever who did something atrocious and could be treated.

There bad people in all shapes and sizes who do all sorts of things. We can’t just say “he’s sick” the minute one does something completely grotesque, also don’t forget he raped and murdered 2 women that’s been lost to the necrophilia side of the case. But sadly as we are regularly reminded almost every year sex murderers are often very normal and functioning members of society.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Don’t forget an executioner is paid to do a job that he has willingly offered to do, so is unlikely to suffer any mental issues.

From a personal point of view if that person had murdered a member of my own family, then yes I could/would pull the lever, press the button or what ever it takes.

Though, it’s not a job I would choose to do.
There's a reason individuals (detectives, judges, juries, etc) with emotional connections to cases are excused from participating in it. I can't (and shouldn't be) involved in deciding if someone should get 10 years, 30 years, or life in prison if the criminal in question had murdered my mother for example.

Anyway, if just one 1% of all death sentences prove to be innocent, it's enough to throw the whole concept in the bin. The real percentage is actually 4% which is insane.

pacifictheme

Seems some members of the caf are murderers in waiting judging by this thread.

"I'd happily pull the trigger". Lovely stuff. Seem like the exact sort of people to get a taste fork killing and become a danger to society themselves.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Disagree. He was a lucid functioning human being who knew what he was doing and take steps to cover his tracks. He wasn’t a mentally ill person hearing voices or whatever who did something atrocious and could be treated.

There bad people in all shapes and sizes who do all sorts of things. We can’t just say “he’s sick” the minute one does something completely grotesque, also don’t forget he raped and murdered 2 women that’s been lost to the necrophilia side of the case. But sadly as we are regularly reminded almost every year sex murderers are often very normal and functioning members of society.
Just seen this. They're not exactly the actions of a normal person though.

Would be interesting to know what the boundary is between someone determined criminally insane or having some serious personality disorder and someone else being deemed legally sane.
I certainly wouldn't class the levels of planning that went into a crime as a determinant of sanity, given even the most depraved killers have often exhibited this foresight.

Jeffrey Dahmer's insanity plea was rejected, so he was technically classed as a 'normal' guy legally, which is surely questionable.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder

"I'd happily pull the trigger". Lovely stuff. Seem like the exact sort of people to get a taste fork killing and become a danger to society themselves.
I bet some of them would even kill a moth.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW

What a strange point of view. It’s not like this cnut has a few parking fines is it? Get off your high horse!

pacifictheme

What a strange point of view. It’s not like this cnut has a few parking fines is it? Get off your high horse!
Not really. One thing to advocate the death sentence (not that I agree that we should bring it back), quite another to be willing to kill people regardless of what they have done.

Not excusing the crime. Hope this clears things up for you mate.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Wonder what his son thinks? Judging, by the guys photo — I wouldn’t be surprised if he always had his suspicions.

Just seen this. They're not exactly the actions of a normal person though.

Would be interesting to know what the boundary is between someone determined criminally insane or having some serious personality disorder and someone else being deemed legally sane.
I certainly wouldn't class the levels of planning that went into a crime as a determinant of sanity, given even the most depraved killers have often exhibited this foresight.

Jeffrey Dahmer's insanity plea was rejected, so he was technically classed as a 'normal' guy legally, which is surely questionable.
i think planning and what’s done to get away with it is a huge part.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Apparently he was only caught because some rotten cnut split on him...