Man United appoint Moyes | Round, Woods, Lumsden, P Neville in; Giggs player/coach; Albert stays

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
We parked the bus very effectively. We defended very well, no doubt. We had some chances and scored a goal, they didn't. So yes, overall, we were the better team. They couldn't find a way through our back four and Carrick (though they did have a disallowed goal).

It doesn't change the fact that we were very defensive at our own ground from the kick-off. Nowt wrong with that, as I said in the post you quoted: that was the realistic approach against a side as strong as Madrid. It worked pretty well until the red card; I maintain that it was a mistake that we did not react to Nani's dismissal and to the Arbeloa-Modric substitution.

Defending well and parking the bus is two very different things.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
We parked the bus very effectively. We defended very well, no doubt. We had some chances and scored a goal, they didn't. So yes, overall, we were the better team. They couldn't find a way through our back four and Carrick (though they did have a disallowed goal).

It doesn't change the fact that we were very defensive at our own ground from the kick-off. Nowt wrong with that, as I said in the post you quoted: that was the realistic approach against a side as strong as Madrid. It worked pretty well until the red card; I maintain that it was a mistake that we did not react to Nani's dismissal and to the Arbeloa-Modric substitution.
React to going a man down? Ah, yes, playing with a man less is but a minor disadvantage at the highest levels of the game.

I bet Mourinho would have willed his team to victory if the sending off was the other way.

Siorac

React to going a man down? Ah, yes, playing with a man less is but a minor disadvantage at the highest levels of the game.

I bet Mourinho would have willed his team to victory if the sending off was the other way.
Um, you know, Mourinho made a tactical substitution right after the red card. I'm suggesting we should have done the same. They overloaded the central areas as a result of not having to worry about any wide threat from our left so they no longer needed the right-back. We could and should have reacted to that change quickly.

Nobody said anything about "willing the team to victory" so no need for hostile topreddism, thank you.

Comsmit

Jesus that's an extremely harsh assessment of our matches against Madrid.
Perhaps it is harsh man but I'm not one who believes we were the better side. I also thought it was pretty embarassing how we reverted to underdog mentality after the defeat. We weren't robbed, we just didn't adapt to a shocking decision and it cost us. I was just very disappointed with the reaction, it was pretty small time.

Don't want to parp on, I don't think United are tactically naïve, just perhaps not flexible enough during games.

charleysurf

Um, you know, Mourinho made a tactical substitution right after the red card. I'm suggesting we should have done the same. They overloaded the central areas as a result of not having to worry about any wide threat from our left so they no longer needed the right-back. We could and should have reacted to that change quickly.

Nobody said anything about "willing the team to victory" so no need for hostile topreddism, thank you.
Your love God Mourinho won because the ref gifted him a man advantage. Not because of any genius on his part.

KM

Perhaps it is harsh man but I'm not one who believes we were the better side. I also thought it was pretty embarassing how we reverted to underdog mentality after the defeat. We weren't robbed, we just didn't adapt to a shocking decision and it cost us. I was just very disappointed with the reaction, it was pretty small time.

Don't want to parp on, I don't think United are tactically naïve, just perhaps not flexible enough during games.

I do think we were clearly robbed. It was not even close to a red card and definitely took all of our momentum. We should've reacted quickly after the red card but don't forget we still finished the match as the stronger and was again robbed off a definite penalty.

Siorac

Your love God Mourinho won because the ref gifted him a man advantage. Not because of any genius on his part.
Oh feck off then. If you're not capable of having a discussion instead of cheap shots at others then perhaps you should just shut the feck up.

"My love" - yeah, that post is about my love for Mourinho, you absolute utter prick. In no way it is about how we should have tried to change the team around to give us a better chance of withstanding the inevitable barrage after going a man down.

Also, you single-celled microorganism, I never suggested that Mourinho was a genius for making that switch. I'm saying we did not react to it in any way.

8thWonder

We did react though. And i'll go on record now and say we could have done things better i.e. bringing RVP onto alonso as he then had a lot more of the ball to dictate the game. But we did react, we pulled players out of position etc and still maintained our shape, but Modric scored a brilliant goal to level things up and that changed the atmosphere again, if he hadn't of scored then then we have no idea what would of happened. They were building pressure obviously but its still a jump to conclude they still would have scored two.

Reaching the conclusion that we're not tactically flexible or astute from that game is just plain wrong imo.

Siorac

We did react though. And i'll go on record now and say we could have done things better i.e. bringing RVP onto alonso as he then had a lot more of the ball to dictate the game. But we did react, we pulled players out of position etc and still maintained our shape, but Modric scored a brilliant goal to level things up and that changed the atmosphere again, if he hadn't of scored then then we have no idea what would of happened. They were building pressure obviously but its still a jump to conclude they still would have scored two.

Reaching the conclusion that we're not tactically flexible or astute from that game is just plain wrong imo.
Yeah, I agree with that. Still, Carrick and Cleverley were badly outnumbered through the middle and we couldn't stop Madrid passing through us anymore after the red card. They always had someone available to pass to and while Welbeck did a brilliant job of sitting on Alonso up until that point he simply couldn't keep up, understandably. We made our first sub at 1-2.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Yeah you're talking absolute bullshit.

We didn't parked the bus at Old Trafford, Real didn't actually had a sniff at the goal till the Nani dismissal. We were quite clearly the better team. We were absolutely the better team. People here somehow ridiculously alter the matches in order to undermine the team.

Agreed.

Nonsensical post from Siorac

Steven Seagull

Oh feck off then. If you're not capable of having a discussion instead of cheap shots at others then perhaps you should just shut the feck up.

"My love" - yeah, that post is about my love for Mourinho, you absolute utter prick. In no way it is about how we should have tried to change the team around to give us a better chance of withstanding the inevitable barrage after going a man down.

Also, you single-celled microorganism, I never suggested that Mourinho was a genius for making that switch. I'm saying we did not react to it in any way.
:lol:

charleysurf

I heard quite enough justifications for Madrids victory after the game as I live in Spain. Madrid fans and the media crowing about the genius of Mourinho, and what a tactical dinosaur Fergie was. Well Madrid won because of the sending off. At the very highest levels of football, between 2 equally matched teams, a man advantage is a massive difference. I'm not having that game remembered as a victory for Mourinhos superior tactical mind. No fecking way.

Siorac

I heard quite enough justifications for Madrids victory after the game as I live in Spain. Madrid fans and the media crowing about the genius of Mourinho, and what a tactical dinosaur Fergie was. Well Madrid won because of the sending off. At the very highest levels of football, between 2 equally matched teams, a man advantage is a massive difference. I'm not having that game remembered as a victory for Mourinhos superior tactical mind. No fecking way.
I never said Fergie was a tactical dinosaur. I never said Mourinho was a tactical genius or that he made an inspired change. He took off a right-back for a creative midfielder, a very obvious change when you need goals and have a numerical advantage. Certainly no genius.

But we did absolutely nothing to counter it. And while a man advantage is a massive difference, it doesn't have to be the end of all hopes: a significantly inferior (compared to us) Chelsea side came back from 2-0 at Barcelona, a superior side to the Madrid we faced. It's not impossible to hold out for 30 minutes with ten men. I'm still hurting over that because we can't control the referee but we're in control of our own tactics and formation and we could have done better.

8thWonder

Yeah, I agree with that. Still, Carrick and Cleverley were badly outnumbered through the middle and we couldn't stop Madrid passing through us anymore after the red card. They always had someone available to pass to and while Welbeck did a brilliant job of sitting on Alonso up until that point he simply couldn't keep up, understandably. We made our first sub at 1-2.

I don't think we didn't make a substitution through some sort of shock as some make out but because the team he had out there were the best defensive option. The reason we made a substitution straight after going behind is the obvious reason is that he thought there were better players to chase a game, added to tiring and out of position players. The substitutions or lack of were reasoned out whether we agree with them or not. Whats not often mentioned is that the substitution from Mourinho to bring on Pepe right after they took the lead played right into our hands again as we seized control.

We almost always defend with two banks of four, which has served us incredibly well over the years so not bringing on a 5th midfielder to shore us up was understandable especially as we would have had no out ball what so ever. People look back in hindsight and think we were static and couldn't make decisions, what happened was that we made some decisions, which were logical to Fergie but they didn't work. I keep harking on about it but its pretty difficult to account for as a manager a player beating a player and thumping one in from 25 yards especially with a man down.

Siorac

I don't think we didn't make a substitution through some sort of shock as some make out but because the team he had out there were the best defensive option. The reason we made a substitution straight after going behind is the obvious reason is that he thought there were better players to chase a game, added to tiring and out of position players. The substitutions or lack of were reasoned out whether we agree with them or not. Whats not often mentioned is that the substitution from Mourinho to bring on Pepe right after they took the lead played right into our hands again as we seized control.

We almost always defend with two banks of four, which has served us incredibly well over the years so not bringing on a 5th midfielder to shore us up was understandable especially as we would have had no out ball what so ever. People look back in hindsight and think we were static and couldn't make decisions, what happened was that we made some decisions, which were logical to Fergie but they didn't work. I keep harking on about it but its pretty difficult to account for as a manager a player beating a player and thumping one in from 25 yards especially with a man down.
Well that's true but they kept finding space through the middle and getting shooting opportunities. And there's a lot a manager can do about that.

We didn't have a lot of great options on the bench, that's true. We could have brought on Kagawa for either Welbeck - who was tired - or Van Persie - who was isolated after the red though he had a good shot -, maybe his energy and ball retention would have helped in the middle. We'll never know.

Yes, Mourinho fecked up by bringing on Pepe and ceding the initiative but he got away with it, the lucky bastard.

Comsmit

Disagree. We could have done things different in some games last season and every season for that matter obviously. I know the point you're making but I think we're one of the most tactically versatile sides in Europe. Predicting who plays where and how for us is notoriously difficult. And tactically it makes a huge difference playing welbeck or rooney, nani or kagawa, rooney or rvp up top, jones or cleverley etc. As an example we knew pretty much down to a man Madrid's side before we played them bar Higuain or Benzema and how they would set up, there is no way they could have guessed ours. Some would say that's a negative but a disagree, it means we're very difficult to plan against and Mourinho said the same thing in the build up himself.

I think claims of outwitting are wide of the mark considering how tight the game was but I do think we stifled them very well and considering that that's not our normal game I think its a great example of how tactically fluid we are imo.

De Gea made some great saves but so did theirs and there were actually only one or two saves that a normal top flight keeper maybe wouldn't be expected to make so you've over stated that point imo. Your comment about having no in game flexibility as shown by the Madrid game is wide of the mark as well imo, we did the exact same thing to chelsea in the league. They had a man sent off and within minutes we had brought Hernandez on to go and win the game, which he did. In hindsight we could have managed the Nani sending off better but remember after our reshuffle with bringing Welbeck out to the left it still took a hell of goal to equalise. People often forget the fact that Modric changed the game with an immense goal, we didnt just capitulate.

Manchester United are no mugs when it comes to tactical ingenuity or flexibility in games, we've won our fair share of them to surely accept that fact?
Yeh good post 8th Wonder and I do accept most of what you say here. Yes I overstated that De Gea kept us in the first game, although I do feel he was our best player on the night. That save from Coentrao was so crucial. I said before the game he was our key man and if he kept Real out in the first 15-20 mins it would give us a great platform to build on. Unfortunately we didn't build on it enough in my eyes. To all people who say Ferguson got the better of Jose I simply say, "why wasn't the tie put to bed?" I believe we did capitulate, that 20 min spell from the sending off Ferguson lost his head and that transmitted to the players on the pitch who didn't adapt to the quickly changing situation. Modric scored a stunner yes but he was being allowed the freedom of Old Trafford. Ronaldo's goal won the tie and that was the one that pissed me off the most. Complete lack of concentration and discipline.

Don't get me wrong Ferguson 9 times out of 10 set United up spot on. I take your point about Chelsea but how many times last season did we see a lack of tactical flexibility in game? Chelsea in both FA Cup ties, Norwich away, Spurs at OT, Southampton home and away, Liverpool at OT just to name a few. I just feel we have been slow or unable to adapt to changes in games on numerous occasions in the last 2-3 years and it has cost us especially in Europe.

This is nothing to do with the thread but my original point still stands, I want Moyes and his team to concentrate more on tactical drills than ones based on fitness...its no contest for me.

Comsmit

Agreed.

Nonsensical post from Siorac
No it wasn't. He was totally justified in his observations and he didn't go OTT in order to demean United. Why is an independent observation like that a nonsensical post? He explained everything he said in more than enough detail.

Its your little fart arsed post that is nonsensical. You agreed....well that's just fabulous Rowem I'm so pleased for you.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
No it wasn't. He was totally justified in his observations and he didn't go OTT in order to demean United. Why is an independent observation like that a nonsensical post? He explained everything he said in more than enough detail.

Its your little fart arsed post that is nonsensical. You agreed....well that's just fabulous Rowem I'm so pleased for you.

:lol:

Comsmit

I'm glad that you can have a proper laugh about it. I do feel though that sometimes people often chortle when underneath they are actually snorting bubbles of snot from their tender, sore little nostrils.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
I'm glad that you can have a proper laugh about it. I do feel though that sometimes people often chortle when underneath they are actually snorting bubbles of snot from their tender, sore little nostrils.

I'm amused at how such an innocuous post has gained such hostility :lol:

Comsmit

I'm amused at how such an innocuous post has gained such hostility :lol:
You are easily amused. Hostility? I'm just observing. I'm afraid your post ceased to be innocuous when you used the word "nonsensical." Unless you were taking the piss then it was quite clear the post you were referring to was not so.

Time for beddy by boes anyway.

KM

Here is the full transcript of the interview.
Question: Gary Neville said your appointment was a victory for sanity because United were looking long-term. Is that how you see it?
Moyes: "I think hopefully it will inspire more coaches in our country to think there is a route through to one of the big clubs. It has been very difficult in recent seasons for a British coach to get close to one of the big jobs.
"But I also had to earn my time. I coached and managed in the Premier League for 11 years at Everton. I was promoted through the divisions in the lower leagues with Preston. I had to earn my stripes to get myself to this level. During that journey were lots of trips abroad, lots of conferences and coaching seminars to try and develop as a coach.
"Now, some chairmen take quick, instant decisions on people who maybe have had a year's success and give them a job. Mine was a different route. Mine had to be a long, slow progression and, hopefully, improvement. I hope there was a little bit of common-sense in the decision.
"Manchester United have always tended to choose slightly differently than other clubs. They always look for longevity and stability. They are not a club that chops and changes its manager regularly. For that reason, it was more pleasing when I got offered the job because you know they are a club that is looking for someone who tends to stay around for quite a while."
Question: They have stood alone in terms of the wider dimension of bringing people through. Nevertheless the top four have gone more down the foreign route. Does that put even more expectation on your shoulders? A lot of British coaches hope you succeed because then they might get a chance?
"The people we have introduced to the Premier League have been great. Arsene Wenger has been great for Arsenal. Rafael Benitez had a really successful spell at Liverpool and did well at Chelsea in his short spell. Jose Mourinho has been great in the work he did at Chelsea and what he has done everywhere else since. We have had some really top foreign coaches in the country which we all benefit from; our players, our coaches over here because we get to see them and how they work and the things they do.
"I don't think we should say we are not having them (overseas coaches) because they are good. It would be great if we could export more British coaches to other countries, say for example Portugal, Spain or Germany. That would be great for our development of coaches. As well as us bringing in foreign coaches, we could send some of ours out to work in foreign countries."
Question: When you were a player at Dunfermline, you used to drive over the border to watch matches on your day off. Were you thinking about being a coach even then?
"I was always thinking about being involved in football. I never thought I would be fortunate enough to be a manager, certainly at the level I have been managing at."
Question: But you give yourself the best chance by doing things like that.
"I worked really hard. By the World Cup in France I had only just been appointed manager at Preston. I had to ask the PFA to fund me because I wanted to go to the World Cup to study. I wrote to all of the countries to ask if I could go and watch training. The only country who replied and said yes was Craig Brown with Scotland - and I was Scottish and had already been at all their courses.
"I had some tickets for some games, but not enough. But I hired a small car. I was given some funding by the PFA. I wasn't earning enough. In the end I drove round and had to sleep in the car a few nights. That is the kind of thing I did to try and find some more knowledge."
Question: That is very self-motivated. It would have been easy just to watch it on TV.
"I wanted to try and learn. I watched Craig Brown. I sat in the stand and watched him taking the sessions for Scotland. I had known him for years. I always think it is important to watch and learn and try to get better and improve. I am no different now. I am always out there looking. When I was younger I went to see AC Milan train. I stood at the side watching training at AC Milan and I never thought anything of it. Wind forward and the day Carlo Ancelotti got sacked we beat Chelsea at Goodison (in 2011). Carlo was in the corridor. I saw him and stood and talked to him. He said 'I have lost my job and David, I am going to come and watch you training now'. It showed me even he had recognised I had been at training at AC Milan at that time. I took what he said as a big compliment.
Question: I am not a brilliant watcher of training sessions but I can see you are enthused by running the sessions. There is a buzz about you that players feed off.
"I think my enthusiasm to try and make training as real as the games, having imagination and the pictures you see. I think my style has evolved. Certainly my management style, in the way you handle players now compared to 15 years ago, has changed. It changes by the level of player you have. But your coaching style and how you work is continually evolving. You change with the level of player you have, you change with the standard. You change with the quality. It means you have to think differently about the work you are giving players in the sessions you are giving them. Hopefully that would be the way I would continually try to self-improve."
Question: Is there a core to coaching, from Drumchapel to Manchester United, even though you are clearly dealing with better players?
"There are still core values. There are still standards you want, which are basic at any level of football - discipline, punctuality, level of intensity in a training session. Those things do not change.
Question: How long will it take to get to know the United players? You have not even met Javier Hernandez and Antonio Valencia yet.
"To come to a club like Manchester United and suddenly know everybody and how it works. You have to remember, there are very few people at this club who will have outseen the old manager. It is all new to them as well. As a manager you don't get given time. Time isn't something you can ask for. All you can ever do is hope people have common-sense and see where you are trying to go and what you are trying to do.
Question: The people who appointed you need to show that.
"And they have. That is their approach."
Question: Are they strong? You get lots of opinions from everywhere about everything, transfers for instance, and people are impatient.
"Ideally, you would get your signings done early. It is better if you can do that. But for different reasons it has not been possible to get them done at this moment in time. But I am confident we will get them done."

2nd part...

KM

Question:
There is immediate opinion on everything. Judgment is very quick.
"If you win one game folk will think you are good. If you lose one folk will think you are rubbish. You hope there is a little bit of sense and people understand where you are going. It is a big job. It is a new job. It will take time, as it would for anybody else. In a way, we are as much preparing for next year as we are this year at Manchester United. This club is always preparing for the future. We are looking at targets we hope to sign in a year's time, not necessarily just this year."
Question: It might be easier next year because you have had a year to look at them.
"This club will always be looking in the future and looking to where it is going to be and where it is going to be in years to come."
Question: You had to work within a budget at Everton. Now you are at the very top end and see the money Monaco and PSG have spent. It is a lot. You have to compete with that.
"That is not something Manchester United are frightened of. Manchester United are more than happy to compete with all of the teams. There has been a change in the dynamic because of PSG coming on the scene recently. That has altered things. But Manchester United will always compete.
"One thing it has got is the history. It has got the name. It has got the success. Players do want to be connected to that and one day say they have played for Manchester United. That is a big pull for any player."
Long read but thought that was an outstanding interview. The Interviewer was Simon Stoney of PA.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/2/8846895/david-moyes-q-a

kps88

The part about him going around France sleeping in his car during the 98 WC was great. Also interesting to see him mention we are looking at targets to sign next year.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Good read. Reading his answers alone, you just can feel his intensity to the game.

Platato

Psst!
Say what you want about his credentials, the man talks some sense and with each day highlights why Sir Alex chose him. He really fits the club. I loved the "always looking towards the future" part. Taken from SAF's book of wisdom. Brilliant read

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
The part about him going around France sleeping in his car during the 98 WC was great. Also interesting to see him mention we are looking at targets to sign next year.

I liked the WC bit too. Show's the mentality of being willing to go the extra mile to get to where he wants to go, and also being willing to learn and adapt to whatever is the latest techniques in coaching. Certainly not something a pre-historic dinosaur would do.

The Neviller

I have to hold my hands up and say I might have been wrong about this dude. I know it's all talk so far, and results on the pitch will be how he's ultimately judged, but he really does talk a lot of sense. He's humble, seems willing to learn and grow, and doesn't seem at all full of himself or up his own arse.

I was one of the more vocal dissenters against his appointment, but I'm really starting to warm to him.

Irwinwastheking

I have to hold my hands up and say I might have been wrong about this dude. I know it's all talk so far, and results on the pitch will be how he's ultimately judged, but he really does talk a lot of sense. He's humble, seems willing to learn and grow, and doesn't seem at all full of himself or up his own arse.

I was one of the more vocal dissenters against his appointment, but I'm really starting to warm to him.

Really glad to hear that Nev. I know he's done feck all of note yet but I agree that every little piece more we get to learn about him makes me more confident we got the right guy.

With luck all the other dissenters will come around before the season starts and everyone will get behind him 100%.

Platato

Psst!

Which means if all goes well you'll be one of his most ardent supporters.

Brightonian

In a similar position. Once we appointed him, I got behind him, but I have to admit that beforehand he was always second or third on my list, never the one I hoped we'd appoint. Feels increasingly like a very safe pair of hands, though. Superb interview.

Comsmit

To be honest it doesn't tell me anything I don't already know about the man. Last issue of FourFourTwo reveals a great deal about his career and what others think of him also. He was hired for his clear talent, integrity and his understanding of the core values the club promotes. I like Moyes but I do fear for him at United. Its the pressure and the expectation that will make or break him. Nobody can really say whether we have the right man until we see a season or two of football. I'm not confident in the slightest because I truly have no idea what to expect. Ferguson bought assuredness and that is gone, its a trip into the unknown now.

Being brutally honest I don't care about warming to the man, I never really warmed to Ferguson. What I'm looking for is evidence that he can be successful given his opportunity at the highest level. Can he take his talent as a coach and apply it to a club on United's scale? I've got to be honest if he cannot then he will never be good enough, the foundations he inherits is too good. He has been afforded a unique opportunity, he deserves the support he will require and I'm sure he will get it.

Nev stop being a soppy arse. A lot of the stuff you said after the appointment was spot on. We owe Moyes support but fecks sake its just a few words in an interview don't start going soft. Like you say he will be judged on results not talk and a humble fecking nature!

Irwinwastheking

Maybe I misunderstood you, but it seemed you were suggesting I would simply flip my opinion, and back him to the hilt if he was a success.

I can see you going back over all your posts from before he was appointed and editing them all to say how much you wanted him and that he was always your first choice.

Kin JCL OOT's.

The Neviller

To be honest it doesn't tell me anything I don't already know about the man. Last issue of FourFourTwo reveals a great deal about his career and what others think of him also. He was hired for his clear talent, integrity and his understanding of the core values the club promotes. I like Moyes but I do fear for him at United. Its the pressure and the expectation that will make or break him. Nobody can really say whether we have the right man until we see a season or two of football. I'm not confident in the slightest because I truly have no idea what to expect. Ferguson bought assuredness and that is gone, its a trip into the unknown now.

Being brutally honest I don't care about warming to the man, I never really warmed to Ferguson. What I'm looking for is evidence that he can be successful given his opportunity at the highest level. Can he take his talent as a coach and apply it to a club on United's scale? I've got to be honest if he cannot then he will never be good enough, the foundations he inherits is too good. He has been afforded a unique opportunity, he deserves the support he will require and I'm sure he will get it.

Nev stop being a soppy arse. A lot of the stuff you said after the appointment was spot on. We owe Moyes support but fecks sake its just a few words in an interview don't start going soft. Like you say he will be judged on results not talk and a humble fecking nature!
I'm not being soppy, I just might have been a bit harsh. I'm by no means declaring him the bestest manager ever, or saying that he's definitely the right choice. There are still doubts and he has work to do, but I like what I hear from him so far. He's come across well in pre-season, for me.

Comsmit

Fair do's. I agree he has come across very well so far in what must be difficult circumstances. My hope is that he does stamp his identity on United over the course of the season. I don't want him to have Ferguson in the back of his mind all the time, thinking "what would Sir Alex say here?" I'm sure he will and I'm looking forward to him locking horns with the other elite managers.

Just gone through the interview again it is very good KM...the bit I'm interested in most is the information about him travelling to watch training sessions in Europe. If he is an innovator I'm looking forward to seeing it transmit to the pitch.

Irwinwastheking

Hopefully the training sessions will be as competitive as we are being told they are. That leaves no hiding place for weak minded players and exposes them pretty quickly.