Man United v Liverpool Post Match

PepsiCola

People need to verify quotes before posting them.

Even if the Pereira ones are fake, the rest of his comments are fecking ridiculous.

Bruno Marques

Supports
Vitória de Setúbal
"mourinho is a bad manager" - Leonardo Da Vinci - 1476

"with mourinho everything will be awfull" - Michael Angelo - 1501

Now, can someone please share these quotes anywhere that you need to bash Mourinho without confirming if they were true or not. Just share since it gives some more credibility at your own view point of the situation.

TheReligion

Abusive
Bloody hell - Mourninho's post-match comments are such a downer for the younger players in your touring squad. He's basically written them all off, in public, and then gone on to criticise several members of the senior squad to boot.

I can just can't imagine Pochettino or Klopp or Pep (etc) even remotely saying such things.
The quotes are fake

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Oh, so that's the fake part? :lol:

Well at least that's less negative for Andreas.

Rest of the stuff is worse though.
Well that's the only quote that I know to be fake. I'm assuming others are real.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I don’t think it will either, the scoreline doesn’t matter as such and that isn’t what people are worried about. It was the performance or lack of any understanding that was more of a worry, but also it was Liverpool’s youth who took the game away from us and completely controlled the game. They looked far more dangerous than when they had their big players on. So this narrative of oh the big boys bullied our kids isn’t going to fly.
This completely ignores the context of the match, though. During the first half we were stuck defending a lot by virtue of having to play so many defenders (lack of options in midfield and attack). The performance and lack of understanding makes sense given its a mish mash of players from different teams being forced to play in an unfamiliar system. When Liverpools kids came on our young defenders were shattered and rightfully so. It was still Sturridge and Shaqiri who broke them down in the end. nobody bullied our kids, they made a good showing of themselves against a team further along their pre season with more first teamers in the squad.

Minimalist

Can't see how all the quote are fake. And nobody has actually proven anything yet.

R'hllor

You're mainly being a one man wave of wrong atm, innit?

I understand your (& others) antipathy towards Mourinho but you seem like it's a competition as to how bad he can get 'put down' (can't find the word here)

''but we support Utd, honest we do...'' - after you have also laid into people who are trying to support the team. You must be wrong somewhere, isn't it?
What on earth you talking about, i dont have anything towards JM, i have some issues with him while in same time i can say that he is a winner. I dont need to put him down nor i am doing it, how you expressed, he is doing that job on himself just fine.

Supporters of team and cultists from JM`s Rectumville arent the same 100% folk. Talking about supporting a team, seems he just came out and took a dump on 70% of that team without blinking. But hey, you came out of nowhere calling me a fecking bellend, so why should i waste my time on Trump like supporter. Now when i think about it, resemblance is fecking amazing. Have a nice night.

AndyMUFC

It was a very poor result and performance, particularly second half but then this pre-season is pretty much a waste of time for season preparation. The most concerning thing is Mourinho's attitude but I suppose that's nothing new either.

Cracking free kick from Pereira though.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I remember some fake quotes was being passed around when Brendan Rodgers was around, but that had some comedic value and had the purpose of being funny as the reason for them being created. I don't think I've seen anyone make fake quotes for Klopp or Pochettino before, because why? Someone clearly cares a bit too much about whats in their neighbours pocket. Making up fake quotes to make a person look a fool in front of other people, its so low you have to laugh:lol:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Just got back to Canada. God we are trash:lol:
Was a good time anyway though. Pereira and Sanchez at least did their part and had solid games.

Darmian is shockingly bad, which we all know, but seeing it in person.... awful.

R'hllor

Just got back to Canada. God we are trash:lol:
Was a good time anyway though. Pereira and Sanchez at least did their part and had solid games.

Darmian is shockingly bad, which we all know, but seeing it in person.... awful.
You are wrong, he had phenomenal attitude.

Doctor Tornasol

Supports
Football
Someone with credibility here in the Caf can please state WHICH ONES are true and WHICH ONES are fake? Because right now I only see a bunch of pro-Mou and anti-Mou "I WANT TO BELIEVE" guys trashing each others while repeating "THEY'RE TRUE" or "ALL OF THEM ARE FAKE", depending on the biased bastard interests to attack or defend Mou some of you have. Some of us simply want facts, not repetitive beliefs about what you want reality to be. Thanks.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Someone with credibility here in the Caf can please state WHICH ONES are true and WHICH ONES are fake? Because right now I only see a bunch of pro-Mou and anti-Mou "I WANT TO BELIEVE" guys trashing each others while repeating "THEY'RE TRUE" or "ALL OF THEM ARE FAKE", depending on the biased bastard interests to attack or defend Mou some of you have. Some of us simply want facts, not repetitive beliefs about what you want reality to be. Thanks.
those from the liverpool scumbag "journalist" are misleading, and the other ones are fake (the "castael" moron) ones

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jose+mourinho+post+match+interview+vs+liverpool

montpelier

Mourinho isn't renowned for being massively soppy-tastically supportive of young players.

And I can see where the ''Jose is fed up'' idea is getting drafted from as well, at times.

He might walk out, if we keep our fingers crossed, :D.

#DycheIn

(parts of this post are not totally serious)

Nori-

People who are saying "It wasn't even our first team" are missing the point completely.

The way we played was just a continuation of last years negative football, whether it was the first, second or third team. The focus is heavily on defending, attackers constantly having to run back and support the defence so when we do get the ball and want to attack quickly, its almost impossible. Rubbish.

Liverpool on the other hand, even with half their first team missing, look like they're going to improve from last year. More entertaining football with lots of goals to come.

The only person to blame is Mourinho and his hard head. He refuses to even acknowledge he could be wrong, and even digs his heels in deeper when his tactics are scrutinised. GGRRRR.

Last edited:

ChaddyP

As usual I will wait for the video of the presser before I pass judgement. Some of your kit are easily bated with sensational excerpts taken out of context. Jose seems upset that valencia came back in Rooney mode, Smalling is bitching anytime he has a pinky sprain, martial doesn't actually want to come back and none of the post round of 16 players are ready yet. And then they fly to miami like tomorrow.

Our entire starting XI minus Sanchez basically went to the world cup. And most went far. He's frustrated. We all are.

Stubble

We play defense first no doubt but this was compounded today by the fact that most of our front line attack is missing - no Lukaku,Martial,Rashford,Lingard or even a Pogba to link play - no surprise we had hardly any shots - even with that lot available we're often lucky to get half a dozen ..2 midgets running around trying to win first balls ain't a great strategy. I fear more tumescent snoozeball next year but let's wait and see...

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Smalling pulling out before the match is indicative. Think McGuire is in.

We are talking to Spurs but not about Alderweird. Think it is Kane.

So many of our first team players have not had a pre-season.

The following I think will be our starting 11 Aug 10th

DDG

TFM Baiily Smalling(McGuire?) Shaw

Herrera
McT Pogba

Mata Sanchez Rashford