Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal: Who Will Win The Premier League First?

Fosu-Mens

Man City 10/11

Liverpool 5/4

Chelsea 10/1

Man Utd 14/1

Tottenham 50/1

Arsenal 80/1

Odds on Paddy Power for the title next season, I think that's fair. They expect a 2 horse race again with ourselves and Chelsea as dark horses, which is fair. As much as I love how we are playing since we signed Bruno we are still a bit away from being title contenders, we need another forward (Sancho!) and maybe a full back, but most importantly we need to keep our best 11 on the pitch more consistently.
How do Wolves have worse odds than Arsenal?

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Energy or money? We spent nothing last summer and the year before, we spent a lot but Alisson was signed using the Coutinho money.
We have recruited some of the best nutritionists and sport-scientists in the game which is how we manage to keep our players fit for the majority of the time. Klopp has also adapted to the league and we don't play the gegen-pressing game for a full 90mins that we did in his first 2 or 3 years.
I think we'll get into the 90s next season but depending on our recruitment over this and next summer, I'm not sure how we'll get on the following season.
I meant energy yeah. I remember Sky analyzing that you pressed a lot less but you still rely on a very small number of first teamers. A Champion's league and a PL will take a bit of your edge off knowing that you "made it". I'm sure Liverpool will still be top2/3 for the next 2/3 years but i don't think they will go all the way in the league anyway. They will still be favorite in every Cup competitions.

RashyForPM

At the moment, United and Chelsea are the favourites out of the four as the North London sides are in turmoil. Spurs have a manager who virtually never defends his team and is willing to throw them under the bus to defend his reputation. With today’s pampered footballers, this method never works. Besides, its Spurs. Those bottlers don’t win titles anyway. As for Arsenal, their squad is so poor including the young players (bar Saka) and their best player looks to have downed tools due to wanting to leave. With us and Chelsea, you get the impression that the two clubs are attempting to build young teams with tons of potential to challenge in a few years, spearheaded by two young and hungry club legends.

As for the current main contenders, the Scousers’ squad is settled and sadly, they are the favourites for the title next season. However, once the top players get older and realise that their wages could be doubled in Spain, they’re off. With City, it all depends on the transfer ban, as if it is upheld, there could be a mass exodus next summer. For example, would De Bruyne really want to only next play in the CL at the age of 32? However, if it is magically rescinded, they will be our biggest hurdle to overcome if we are to win the title soon.

Just to end off, I predict a title win for United by 2022-23 at the latest if we continue making the right signings (Sancho, Ndidi, Skriniar) to add to the current crop.

Last edited: