Man Utd could raise €100m by selling these six flops in January

Shady

Jones, Rojo and Darmian should go. How Jones survived the summer is beyond me.

bleedred

Is this like the same way we moved out Mata and Blind in the summer???...

BS article...None of the players have had any chance under Mou... If he really wanted them moved on why didnt he do it in the article...

Red_toad

Nothing, with Stretford pulling the strings we will lose an awful lot of money getting rid of Rooney regardless of fee.

We still "owe" him 40m ish in unearned wages - Stretford/Rooney, despicable twats they are will ensure we get very close to paying that off however soon it is.
If Rooney chooses to leave, he's not entitled to the remainder of his contract. He'll make a mint regardless of what happens. Not sure why he's a twat for something that hasn't even happened? He signed a contract, so is entitled to get paid.
Potentially could get a pay increase by moving to China, not that I see that happening. I'd say he'll head over to the states. He won't sit around waiting for his contract to run down, in my opinion.

Sparky10Legend

Are you that naive to think Rooney will leave without asking for a golden handshake.

Players on those kind of contracts dont leave unless they get one. Facht

newseasonticket

Would love to get cozy inside Wayne Bridge's pocke
Honest valuation of the players?

Jones €9m
Rojo €7m (due to wages)
Fellaini €18-22m
Darmian €9m
Schneiderlin €16m
Depay €18m
Total aprox: €75-80m
With the fall of £ following the Brexit vote. €75-80m could well equal £100m by Chistmas

Litch

Not sure why sell any tbh unless they want to leave as selling any of them is not going to make any difference to our season, anymore than who we might bring in from the money we'd get from the sales...

itso 7

Are you that naive to think Rooney will leave without asking for a golden handshake.

Players on those kind of contracts dont leave unless they get one. Facht
If we drop him for good he will seek a move, initially as a powerplay but he will put in his third and hopefully final transfer request. Jose tiptoeing around the issue and appearing apologetic for the doing his job isn't helping but brutally telling him off and dropping him from match day squads until December will do the trick. He is too proud to take such treatment lying down but not mentally steong to stay a pariah for three seasons.

Sparky10Legend

If we drop him for good he will seek a move, initially as a powerplay but he will put in his third and hopefully final transfer request. Jose tiptoeing around the issue and appearing apologetic for the doing his job isn't helping but brutally telling him off and dropping him from match day squads until December will do the trick. He is too proud to take such treatment lying down but not mentally steong to stay a pariah for three seasons.

Very good point.

AndyJ1985

Is this like the same way we moved out Mata and Blind in the summer???...

BS article...None of the players have had any chance under Mou... If he really wanted them moved on why didnt he do it in the article...
Erm hasn't it crossed your mind that they've not been given a chance because they aren't wanted?

Gopher Brown

Damn, this sure bring up memories of the poster who keeps calling Berbatov "Dimiflop, Berbaflop".
I was going for 'twat on the Give Me Sport comments section', putting the word flop anywhere to labour their point - the worst I saw was 'Louis van Flop', which is so far away from 'van Gaal' I wondered if the poster had had a brain aneurysm.