Man Utd updated schedule - 4 games in 8 days | Roma, Villa, Leicester, Liverpool

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
So you hope we won’t be able to finish the season, maybe even miss out on top four, that would hurt the Glazers?
Huh?

Top 4 is done. I mean protest again so that this game gets rescheduled again and hopefully the date fixed would mean we have decent rest

always_hoping

As much as I would prefer better scheduling, there would be no justification for moving forward Liverpool's fixtures to compensate for a game delayed by Manchester United fans at Old Trafford.
None of the latter fixtures was set in stone, Premier league could easily have moved them around especially for the TV schedule

BTW would be no fans in Old Trafford last Sunday delaying that match if United had competent owners.

madzo2007

We had a similar run of games in the 96/97 season with 4 games from May 3rd to May 11th that year. Fergie tried to get the league extended

May 3rd - Leicester 2-2
May 5th - Middlesbrough 3-3
May 8th - Newcastle 0-0
May 11th - West Ham 2-0

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

:lol:

FreddieTheReddie

Some of you guys are crazier than those on RAWK.

You were happy when the game was postponed than surprised when our fixtures got tight. You are complaining about FA favouring Liverpool or Chelsea, what did they expect, Euros to be moved so United has one more weekend to play the postponed games? You want to get the Glazers out so they disrispect our coaches and players when they have been working so hard to improve and cope with the tight fixtures. You degrade oil clubs’ achievements yet you would rather have Saudi owners then the Glazers. You want the team to bring home a trophy yet you are willing to disrupt them before they can secure second place and win their first trophy with Ole.

I agree with some points about the Glazers, they should hear the fans and not make major decisions without us but there should be better ways than messing with the team we support.

lsd

The Oracle
Nice of the idiotic scumbags to wreck property attack police and now hurt the players all while embarrassing the club.

Wonder what they were looking to achieve again

Dve

I´m just glad there was no point deduction. Bring it on.

Great news for Leicester anyway. And van de Beek.

diarm

You were happy when the game was postponed than surprised when our fixtures got tight. You are complaining about FA favouring Liverpool or Chelsea, what did they expect, Euros to be moved so United has one more weekend to play the postponed games? You want to get the Glazers out so they disrispect our coaches and players when they have been working so hard to improve and cope with the tight fixtures. You degrade oil clubs’ achievements yet you would rather have Saudi owners then the Glazers. You want the team to bring home a trophy yet you are willing to disrupt them before they can secure second place and win their first trophy with Ole.

I agree with some points about the Glazers, they should hear the fans and not make major decisions without us but there should be better ways than messing with the team we support.
And some of you can't read.

These are not the same people. I've tried to colour code it for you. Hint: the people in purple don't exist.

anant

No one's surprised that our fixture list got tighter. We're complaining at the ridiculousness of the schedule - a schedule that could have easily been normal had they just moved up Pool vs WBA

FreddieTheReddie

Huh?

Top 4 is done. I mean protest again so that this game gets rescheduled again and hopefully the date fixed would mean we have decent rest
Rescheduled when? We have to finish by 23th May. Maybe they could move the one agains Fulham a few days but I don’t think it’s FA’s main concern to make our lives easy. And it shouldn’t be. I expect points deduction if we fail to play on more game. And top four is not done. Very close but not done. Also I think the players want to finosh second, we should respect that.

Bwuk

1 win out of our next 5 would guarantee top 4.

Not remotely worried.

FreddieTheReddie

No one's surprised that our fixture list got tighter. We're complaining at the ridiculousness of the schedule - a schedule that could have easily been normal had they just moved up Pool vs WBA
Why would they move Pool vs WBA? It’ ms not their fault that the game wasn’t played.

FreddieTheReddie

And some of you can't read.

These are not the same people. I've tried to colour code it for you. Hint: the people in purple don't exist.
Maybe not the same people but thare has to be some overlapping. 90% were supporting the protests, but not most people are moaning about the fixtures. It it was RAWK we would all be laughing at them.

diarm

Maybe not the same people but thare has to be some overlapping. 90% were supporting the protests, but not most people are moaning about the fixtures. It it was RAWK we would all be laughing at them.
Why does there have to be some overlapping? The 10% who didn't support it made up 126 people and there have been what, 10 or 15 people moaning about the fixtures?

alexthelion

Really you don't believe that?!
How naive !!
Surely the opposite?

PL can't expect us to play a full team Sunday/Tuesday, they must expect a full team Sunday/Thursday, with a weakened team in between against Leicester.

Andersons Dietician

So you'd rather finish 2nd which means nothing whatsover than try get the Glazers out?

Good one. Yeah let's continue to support these blood sucking parasites. 1.5bn lost now to dividends and bank interest payments since 2005. 1.5 billion.

Awesome..
There you go showing your lack of thinking. Why does it have to be one or the other. Finishing 2nd does mean something for a team trying to get its self back to where it belongs and I bet you it will mean something to the players and Ole. Another step in the right direction. Anyone saying they don’t care if we don’t finish 2nd need to take a hard look at themselves because they’ve lost touch of what it is to support a “team”

Fans like yourself are why the game is in such a terrible state because you no longer care for the emotion of the game, the pride in your team doing well or give a crap about the players and how hard this season would have been under the circumstances.

I would quite like the Glazers to sell up and feck off or start investing in the infrastructure of Manchester United. I’m also aware the only people with the ability to buy the club are the Saudi Regime. Which then opens a whole new moral conundrum.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
There you go showing your lack of thinking. Why does it have to be one or the other. Finishing 2nd does mean something for a team trying to get its self back to where it belongs and I bet you it will mean something to the players and Ole. Another step in the right direction. Anyone saying they don’t care if we don’t finish 2nd need to take a hard look at themselves because they’ve lost touch of what it is to support a “team”

Fans like yourself are why the game is in such a terrible state because you no longer care for the emotion of the game, the pride in your team doing well or give a crap about the players and how hard this season would have been under the circumstances.

I would quite like the Glazers to sell up and feck off or start investing in the infrastructure of Manchester United. I’m also aware the only people with the ability to buy the club are the Saudi Regime. Which then opens a whole new moral conundrum.
You don't get it. You would rather us finish 2nd than get a new start.

The club will never get back to where you want it to be under these lot. Never. Too much debt and interest to pay back. And don't forget the dividends.

Our fanbase are spineless. We aren't even going to threaten winning the CL anyway. The Glazers just want the TV cash it brings.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
We need to double-down and go even harder to get this one suspended again to send a message to the pricks that picked this date!

diarm

The supporters who backed and continue to back the protest aren't saying we don't want us to finish 2nd or that we don't care about Ole and the team.

We're simply saying that we believe this is more important. We don't think that short term "success" in the here and now, is worth jeopardizing the long term success and position of our club.

We have 16 years of evidence backing up our position. Those dismissing it have scare stories about who might come after.

I would be saying the same thing if we were a point behind City and fighting for the title. This is bigger than one season.

Andersons Dietician

You don't get it. You would rather us finish 2nd than get a new start.

The club will never get back to where you want it to be under these lot. Never. Too much debt and interest to pay back. And don't forget the dividends.

Our fanbase are spineless. We aren't even going to threaten winning the CL anyway. The Glazers just want the TV cash it brings.
This is just sad. You lot are terrible. Lost complete touch with what football and supporting a team is about. All you’re thinking about is your end goal of getting back to being a glory hunter masquerading as a top red. Disgusting.

diarm

This is just sad. You lot are terrible. Lost complete touch with what football and supporting a team is about. All you’re thinking about is your end goal of getting back to being a glory hunter masquerading as a top red. Disgusting.
The irony of you accusing people fighting for the clubs soul of being glory hunters is bloody laughable.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
We need to double-down and go even harder to get this one suspended again to send a message to the pricks that picked this date!
What date would you have preferred ?

Andersons Dietician

The irony of you accusing people fighting for the clubs soul of being glory hunters is bloody laughable.
You’re kidding yourself if you think they are fighting for the clubs soul. They want the Glazers out so they can get a rich sugar daddy so they can buy players Willy Nilly so they can compete for the champions league. The guy just all but admitted it in his last post By saying he doesn’t care about champions league because we aren’t going to win it. And previously saying doesn’t care about finishing 2nd.

Fighting for the clubs soul. Never heard so much rubbish in my life. Be good if people could be honest what their motives are and stop trying to hide beside such obvious BS.

anant

Why would they move Pool vs WBA? It’ ms not their fault that the game wasn’t played.
Because that was the most logical step. Hell, that's what FA asked for as well, and it would have happened had WBA not declined this fixture reschedule request

alexthelion

Some people would rather us finish 4th and keep them than crash and burn in bottom half and have a chance at a rebirth.

It's so pathetic.
No, this attitude is what is pathetic. No true supporter would want this.

anant

Rescheduled when? We have to finish by 23th May. Maybe they could move the one agains Fulham a few days but I don’t think it’s FA’s main concern to make our lives easy. And it shouldn’t be. I expect points deduction if we fail to play on more game. And top four is not done. Very close but not done. Also I think the players want to finosh second, we should respect that.
Rescheduled it by moving WBA vs Pool and then have it in thhe FA Cup final weekend.

We need 3 points from 5 games to seal top 4. I'm pretty sure top 4 is done. Hell, I'm somewhat sure that even 67 points would mean top 4

diarm

You’re kidding yourself if you think they are fighting for the clubs soul. They want the Glazers out so they can get a rich sugar daddy so they can buy players Willy Nilly so they can compete for the champions league. The guy just all but admitted it in his last post By saying he doesn’t care about champions league because we aren’t going to win it. And previously saying doesn’t care about finishing 2nd.
I could jump on words you've used to score points against you if I wanted. A couple of posts you talked about getting the club back where it belongs just as he has done.

There were 10,000 people on the streets of Manchester on Sunday who care deeply about fighting for the soul of the club.

What gives you the right to look down your nose at them because you care more about finishing 2nd this year than them getting their local football club back?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
No, this attitude is what is pathetic. No true supporter would want this.
I want the Glazers out. If we keep clinging on to top 4 but never going anywhere serious they won't ever go.

Sometimes you have to fall to come back. Look at Liverpool under H&G. They fell really far and before long won the CL and PL.

Glazer apologists make me sick. Missing out on a competition we won't win anyway means nothing to me.

alexthelion

Awesome. Glazers forever then? Great news. Just keep watching those interest payments and dividend payments bleed us dry why we continue to become Arsenal.

Get a back bone. I'm from Worsley and was a ST holder for over 25 years.

If you're more worried by 3pts than this your priorities are totally messed up.
Dividends and interest payments are less than £50m per year, hardly bleeding us dry.