Manager draft

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
??? I don't get it, in what way does Matthäus help to add height? It's the one thing that Rijkaard definitely has on him, in abundance actually.
I spent all night being pretty jealous of Chester and Pat's drunken musings not making much sense at all. I should have a chance to talk shit every now and then, it's good fun. It wasn't even talking shit, just a sarcastic dig at Lothar, Sheldon.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Give us a preview in the discussion thread.
Are you doing that? Again? It's ridiculous and completely ruins stuff that you start building momentum towards a final only to have "DRAFT PREVIEW/SIGN UP" posted and basically everyone bar the two remaining managers (if that) just spend all their time there because they no longer have any skin in the current draft. Final thread? [sound]Crickets[/sound]

It's ridiculous and reallly annoying tbh.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
I just about know that Im going to chicken out and vote for the third option the next game.:lol:

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
I spent all night being pretty jealous of Chester and Pat's drunken musings not making much sense at all. I should have a chance to talk shit every now and then, it's good fun. It wasn't even talking shit, just a sarcastic dig at Lothar, Sheldon.
:lol: My posts didn't even make much sense to me by the end of the night. Nothing stronger than Earl Grey tea for me for a few nights unfortunately.