Manchester City v Wigan

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
The undeserved red card changed the game ... City were rubbish until then.

I'll say this: Spurs stand a good chance of beating them at Eastlands in our 2nd last league game.

Ivor Ballokov

I'll say this: Spurs stand a good chance of beating them at Eastlands in our 2nd last league game.
They were quite rubbish after the sending off too. You're right though the sending off changed the game.

They'll raise their game against you lot, that's the kind of cnuts they are.

Name Changed

weso26

Spurs have an unbelievably hard run in. They'd better not cave and hand it to Liverpool.

vanthaman

Winner
thats sealed my fate as bottom of the suns dreamteam mini league im in with my mates, i was neck and neck with 2 others at the bottom, however they both have Tevez, and one of them has Lampard

KGBhoy

I am definitely not Tevez's biggest fan given his ill-judged comments this year. But I liked him a lot when he played for us and he is in a phenomenal form this year.

Seriously, I think Fergie might be regretting it. We will never know of course. But all the emotions aside, you would be looking at a 20+ goals striker who linked well with Rooney and could be useful on the end of Valencia's crosses.

Not to fuel the debate, but on the other hand it could have impeded Rooney's progress.

Mitch Conor

Holy CRAP BALLS!!
starting to worry that Tevez could cost us the league.... how freaking painful would that be!!

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
About the sending off.Part of me thinks it was a bit harsh since he got the ball but at the same time the follow through was very dangerous.It looked worse than it was specially when considering that Tevez was gonna hurt Caldwell too

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Caldwell was unlucky to get the red and not a yellow.... but to be honest he's not a premier league player, even for a team like Wigan

decorativeed

I am definitely not Tevez's biggest fan given his ill-judged comments this year. But I liked him a lot when he played for us and he is in a phenomenal form this year.

Seriously, I think Fergie might be regretting it. We will never know of course. But all the emotions aside, you would be looking at a 20+ goals striker who linked well with Rooney and could be useful on the end of Valencia's crosses.

Not to fuel the debate, but on the other hand it could have impeded Rooney's progress.
Before this match, his goals per minute stats were identical to Berbatov's and his assists were well below. I got him on my fantasy team when Defoe got injured though, and it's stopping my mate running away with it so never mind. Didn't expect Wigan to get anything from them anyway, they've been pretty dire this season apart from the first couple of weeks.

johnmufc

First goal should have been disallowed - Adebayor was offside and interfered with play.
Second goal was good anticipation by Tevez, and the third was great, but really awful goalkeeping.

In summary, Tevez is class, and City are shit... Especially their midfield. De Jong and Vieira... Shocking. Wright-Phillips was abysmal too.

Mitch Conor

Holy CRAP BALLS!!
Grow a pair will you.

He didn't stop us winning the Carling Cup, for all his efforts.
it is well documented that I have a pair. they are just filled with crap.

Would also point out we did indeed lose to City in the away leg, thanks in no small part to Tevez. It that happens again, it could very well be a big dent in our title challenge.

MUFCgal

it is well documented that I have a pair. they are just filled with crap.

Would also point out we did indeed lose to City in the away leg, thanks in no small part to Tevez. It that happens again, it could very well be a big dent in our title challenge.
I know we lost to City at their ground, but it didn't stop us, did it?

We're more than capable of going there and beating them. They were shite until the Wigan player was sent off. And, didn't they get beat by Everton at home just recently?

Mitch Conor

Holy CRAP BALLS!!
I know we lost to City at their ground, but it didn't stop us, did it?

We're more than capable of going there and beating them. They were shite until the Wigan player was sent off. And, didn't they get beat by Everton at home just recently?
I just point out we wouldn't have a home tie vs City to put right an away loss this time round.

They have been off of late but we all know they will raise their game for us. It will be a tough game and Tevez is in great form at the moment - 22 goals in the last 19 games!

MUFCgal

I just point out we wouldn't have a home tie vs City to put right an away loss this time round.

They have been off of late but we all know they will raise their game for us. It will be a tough game and Tevez is in great form at the moment - 22 goals in the last 19 games!
I'm not saying it won't be tough, all games are at this stage of the season. Teams are fighting for things - the title, certain positions, avoiding relegation etc.

We're in great form at the moment, I'm not shitting myself over the away game at City.