Manchester City vs. Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma_87

You know who
We have a good run of games coming. If we cannot take advantage of that then maybe that will be true. But let's see what a fit Rafael and Nani can bring.
To be fair against Crystal Palace we weren't convincing at all. No match is given at the moment.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
If we don't buck up we'll be fighting for a Europa spot soon. At the rate we're playing we don't deserve a top 4 spot.
We're away at one of the best teams in the league. We're having one of those days but we are still far better than what we are showing today and far better than Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool. I have no idea how anyone could seriously think we'll be fighting for a Europa league spot.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Why haven't we brought an attacking player on... Moyes is to safe!

Makes me think there's a reason other big clubs haven't given him and British managers in general a chance, just seems very limited tactically.
God help him if we lose to Liverpool during the week as well.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Not surprised by the defeat.

City simply better squad-wise.

Finishing above City in the years to come will be a big challenge.
Are they really though? They just use their best players and actually turned up for the game. They've also scored on pretty much every chance they've had.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Seriously, what's the point of keeping Kagawa, Nani or Hernandez on the bench? At least try to improve the GD.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Makes no sense whatsoever. Moyes is doing himself no favours here.
He really needs to get out of his Everton mind set and realize that as manager of Manchester United, he has to go for wins always playing attacking football. None of this Ashley young bullshit.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
All this Moyes out shit really pisses me off, I wonder how many were around when SAF started.
Yes it is a dreadful game and we are getting what we deserve but to call for the manger out is just pathetic
Moyes took over the premier league champions, and apparently had unlimited funds to improve the squad. It could be a long season. Nobody really wants Moyes out surely, it's far too early for that, but it wont stop idiots from saying it and the performances are just added ammunition. 4 games without a goal in open play in the league and getting drubbed by City is an awful feeling.

Commadus

Negative Moyes accepted loss he won't make attacking changes. He has given up. No wonder his record is so shit.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Most worrying thing is we're resorting to playing Fellaini as a #10 when we have Rooney, Nani and Kagawa available.

Agent Red

Yes, but as someone said Fergie had a big job on his hands. Moyes has been handed it on a plate.
He's inherited a title winning squad, that's not the same as being 'handed it on a plate'. Our rivals have strengthened over the summer and new managers always have a struggle to maintain results, especially when it's SAF you're replacing. Our dominance last year was probably slightly exaggerated due to the exceptionally poor form of City as well.

That said, today has been extremely poor in attitude and performance and both manager and players must share the blame for that.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Who is actually saying Moyes out? All I see is people complaining about people saying it... it must be very few people. Can you give me some post numbers / links?
Moyes out.
I am now convinced, get Moyes and Phil Neville out, we really are playing like Everton.
Moyes out. Our football is terrible.
4-0 Moyes & Woodworm out
Moyes out.
Moyes out....

Status
Not open for further replies.