Manchester City's new badge leaked

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
City have released their backup design as well, although they've clearly just tried to fool people into thinking they're United with it;

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
I think it's a huge improvement. A bit more traditional and less fairytale.

Reminds me of a northern soul patch

Raw

Better than the 3 star shite they had. I much prefer the old crest (and I'm sure a lot of City fans think the same) so it's nice that the new crest took more from that.

Though I can't help but feel it looks too modern. Like it belongs in the MLS or something.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
It doesn't look too bad but I bet city fans aren't too happy with it. It just looks a bit MLS-ey.

Should have football club on I think.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Looks pretty nice. This is probably the minority opinion but I personally like the clean, modern look. And they got rid of the three stars which is another plus. I prefer the version with the "football club" though.

Americano

Make America Great Again!
Very interesting that they have removed "FC" or "Football Club" from the badge. We did something similar a while back with the reasoning that Manchester United encompassed more than just a football club.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Couldn't even fit the shield inside the circle. That's pre school shit, like colouring between the lines.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Looks good. Very sharp and fresh.

There's a little too much white though.

Kostur

海尔的老板
In all seriousness, what did the 3 stars above the outgoing badge signify?
It was a warning sign that they're bunch of deluded idiots, something like those warning plates you place on your entrance to warn people that you have a dog.

Needham

Surprised they haven't changed New York City's name to Manhattan City to make it a hat trick of MCFCs.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Surprised they haven't changed New York City's name to Manhattan City to make it a hat trick of MCFCs.
They probably applied for something similar, and had it rejected. Like RB Leipzig couldn't have Red Bull in their name.

Or like when they tried to change Melbourne's home colour to sky blue to match NYCFC and MCFC, only to have the league reject that. So now their home kit is an old rebadged CIty away kit. Though they did get to rename Melbourne, tbf.

steve zizou

It's bigger than that, honest!
Weird that they don't get to be a football club and the other two do.
It's because Manchester is already well known as a football club. The other two are new clubs in countries where football/soccer is not as well followed.
That's my reasoning at least.

clarkydaz

screams Maine Road era to me. Suprised they went with it compared to the snazzy eagle they dreamt up. its nice but a bit...bland for marketing