Manchester United F.C. vs. Swansea City A.F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilRed

Much better in the second half. No doubt that when kagawa and Januzaj play their preferred positions we are much more dangerous. I felt kagawa really pulled the strings in the second half and unlucky not to get on the scoresheet. A valuable 3 points and hopefully we can take this confidence going to chelski. It will be a tough match and probably be happy to come away with 1 point if I'm being very honest.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Januzaj reminds me of Laudrup, more than anyone else. The build, the quick feet, the dribbling style, the shuffle move, where he quickly shifts it from one foot to the other to past a player, that was Laudrup's trademark move and something that Adnan does quite regularly. Not to mention the vision and passing and all round first touch and technique. I think he'll be as good as Laudrup, too.

feck me, that's some heady praise. If he becomes half the player Laudrup was, we have one a brilliant footballer in our hands.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
I know what your saying but with Ronaldo even at 18 you could see he was going to be the very best in the world.

Januzaj is going to be world class but I can't see him reaching the heights of Ronaldo.
Ronaldo wasn't as good as Adnan at this age. His decision making was very erratic and he would make those cross field runs,with the ball, only to be dispossessed. It wasn't until 2006, especially, after that 1-0 loss at OT to an Adebayor goal, which came from when Ronaldo got dispossessed off the ball,when he tried to dribble it out of,our box... He started to cut out those step over shit and actually started playing consistently.

Adnan wont reach the heights Ronaldo did. But he's definitely better at this age. And Rooney at that age was better than Ronaldo too..

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Much better from United second half, thought Kagawa, Valencia were much better. I know it seemed the obvious thing but why werent they started in those positions?

Im red2

Prophet of Doom
In the begining(time), God created the Heavens(spa
Moyes is happy with the squad
If Moyes is happy with the squad we have to ask ourselves how much ambition he has. The squad is just good enough to challenge for a 4th spot if they avoid having a major injury crisis. I do not blame Moyes fully for this I blame the club and the people in charge. We need at least 2 top class midfielders and a top class defender. For now, in the summer we could sign another 2 players at least.

Giggsforever

What? The second half was some vintage United!
Vintage United (much better than in the first though)? Not playing our self to one clear chance except the Smalling chance created by Kagawa and the Counter attack With Kagawa finishing at the end. What the feck, vintage United??? You must be drunk as hell, I'm shocked!

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
Vintage United (much better than in the first though)? Not playing our self to one clear chance except the Smalling chance created by Kagawa and the Counter attack With Kagawa finishing at the end. What the feck, vintage United??? You must be drunk as hell, I'm shocked!
Look I'm not letting you ruin this day with your drivel.. What you said was embarrassing enough really..

"Poor performance, two almost accidential goals. Long, long way to go to be a clear favorite for 4th place."

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm not drunk, but in that second half I thought it was much more like the old us, we were countering at pace, especially through Janujaz, and I think even the most negative twat on here wouldn't deny we could easily have scored 4 or 5.

Smalling missed from a gnat's cock under the crossbar somehow, Kagawa was taking too much time when he had a slot in, Evra's cross that had Welbeck and another waiting to put it In, only for Williams to just slightly deflect it.

We hit the bar as well.

It was a good display.

But then I never got too down at the last time we lost to Swansea, as we put a right fringe team out!

Giggsforever

Look I'm not letting you ruin this day with your drivel.. What you said was embarrassing enough really..

"Poor performance, two almost accidential goals. Long, long way to go to be a clear favorite for 4th place."

You should be ashamed of yourself.
I said we did a lot better in the second half and it was ok. Januzaj, Kagawa and Evra was really good in the second half. It was still not a great performance. But, who are you trying to kid? Vintage United? You are embarrassing yourself, because you clearly do not know what vintage United means. The great teams we have had and the great football we have played the last decades, and you classify this as vintage United. I'm actually a bit hurt by that, it actually make me more sad than the poor form we have had, because it put our current play in perspective related to our recent history.

Look at the performance, look at the stats and our current competition for forth place and try comming back with some real arguments to make my comments embarrissing.

I'm delighted by the win and there is positives, but vintage United, you have to admit that you went a bit to far. You really have to, no?

Giggsforever

I'm not drunk, but in that second half I thought it was much more like the old us, we were countering at pace, especially through Janujaz, and I think even the most negative twat on here wouldn't deny we could easily have scored 4 or 5.

Smalling missed from a gnat's cock under the crossbar somehow, Kagawa was taking too much time when he had a slot in, Evra's cross that had Welbeck and another waiting to put it In, only for Williams to just slightly deflect it.

We hit the bar as well.

It was a good display.

But then I never got too down at the last time we lost to Swansea, as we put a right fringe team out!
I'm not down by the the cup performaces either. It's not good, but not important at all in this season.

I agree with all you are saying. Good performance in the second half, but we still have to improve a lot. We are playing a really weak team but players like Kagawa, Januzaj and Evra was very, very good. But, Carrick and Fletcher did not keep possession well enough and our attacking was far to random. We where really good in counter attack trough Evra, Januzaj and Kagawa, as I said, but we lacked a dimension in our game that Rooney and RVP give us (better players in midfield will also give us a lot more).

Status
Not open for further replies.