Manchester United F.C. vs. Swansea City A.F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

032Devil

I really hate how Moyes is only giving Hernandez a couple of minutes of playing time

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Why bring Hernandez on? we might as well brought zaha or lingard on for a bit of a run and experience.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Yep agree with Messi. I'd say Fabregas as well who in my recollection was mature beyond his years right from a very young age.
Sky sports 1 were playing some of the recent El Classicos yesterday and Messi was just incredible. As far back as 2005 and he was taking the piss. Him and Ronaldinho made the Madrid centre backs dizzy.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Feel bad for Hernandez, gets 5 minutes a game. Surely he's off.
Januzaj has weird corners, gets so much height but it seems to fall on someone's head always

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
He had a lot of ability, but didn't influence games start to finish like Adnan has. More spurts of quality. Probably because Ronaldo stuck to the flanks more than Adnan does
Sorry cant agree, Ronaldo gave me goose bumps the way Best did. Ronaldo's first season was exciting.

Eugenius

Sorry cant agree, Ronaldo gave me goose bumps the way Best did. Ronaldo's first season was exciting.

Fair enough. TBF Ronaldo 03/04 would look ridiculous compared to our current day set of wingers. We weren't as desperate then as we are now.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Januzaj at 18 is quite comfortably better than Ronaldo at 18. It's not even debatable

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Good second half, good 3 points.

We looked better defensively today no coincidence Evans hasn't played.

walsh

He was, loads of step overs and then give the ball away. He was undoubtedly talented, but it took a while ( and a lot of coaching) for him to mature.
"pretty awful" though? Have a word. Januzaj is definitely more consistent but we could tell we had a potential top player in Ronaldo almost immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.