Manchester United home kit 2018/19

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Personally think that pink shirt is pretty shite. But also more sense then having a deeper pink. Our away kit basically needs to play close to white because of a darker red with black, and a navy color 3rd kit. So makes sense. Not a fan though, would rather full white.

PeteManic

:drool:

100% here for this. I'm not massively into replica kits but this season's black kit and this one are up there with my all time favourites.
I haven't bought a United kit for myself since...15/16. But I shall be getting this one. Love it.

Hubal

Kearnkoff69

The light pink definitely needs some dark trim to work. As it is, it's too pepto bismol for my liking. I liked how Nike did Juve's old pink kits in the mid-2000s, Adidas should take a page from their book for ours.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers

TsuWave

second and third kit are quite good, especially third

i think the pink shirt would have looked better with black stripes and accents, but its still pretty nice

JMack1234

Okay i've re-evaluated and if the pink is a bit more pale after production. It could be quite good.

ravi2

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PHS3ZoOXPW4/WvFqgp1bm5I/AAAAAAABi_s/EIWmxcezpVgDAwUO-Z4AY7rcqOpI3_3NwCLcBGAs/s1600/Man Utd-18-18-third-kit.jpg

From the Australian Adidas store, which was swiftly taken down... More images here
This is too similar to this seasons black kit imo.

Minimalist

I don't mind the pink colour at all. I do think it would look better with different colour on the sponsors/badge than black.

dove

This is too similar to this seasons black kit imo.
? :lol: How are these 2 kits similar in any way?

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PHS3ZoOXPW4/WvFqgp1bm5I/AAAAAAABi_s/EIWmxcezpVgDAwUO-Z4AY7rcqOpI3_3NwCLcBGAs/s1600/Man Utd-18-18-third-kit.jpg

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
? :lol: How are these 2 kits similar in any way?

They’ve both got the same 3 badges on the front.....

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
They’ve both got the same 3 badges on the front.....
There’s not much more you can do with the badges is there? What you expecting there, a picture of Rolf Harris and some bees?

They’re both different colours and have different patterns on em.

Castia

I’ll get the pink one just because it’s so different, surely it will go down as one to remember. The design isn’t great from those pictures but feck it.

Blue third kit > Pink Away > Red Home

The home kit looks atrocious.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Gotta say men in pink just doesn't go, im not being sexist or homophobic, just my opinion.

But then again i have no fashion sense so what do i know.

At least my daughter likes it.
And it it wouldn't surprise me if this is all to do with us finally getting a women's team together.

Morpheus 7

I've came to the realisation that it's impossible to please everyone, it really is. It comes down to taste, appreciation for design and if the traditional style or if a more expansive style is preferred. In my opinion Adidas are doing there best. They have brought out many different versions so far, the Chevrolet logo doesn't help. People saying they miss Nike, that's fine but it's not easy with a huge logo that can't be monochromed. It's much easier for brand identity when the colour's are limited and consistent, there is no compromise with Chevrolet on the their brand logo.

If everyone can find one of the three kit's they would buy, then it's a success in my opinion. In an ideal world we would love them all but things aren't that simple. I think some of the training kits look so easy on the eye because of the Aon logo. It's white and simple, it doesn't have additional shape design or colours. The white compliments the traditional colours of the club, the Chevrolet logo doesn't have any of that. I remember being annoyed in previous season's by Nike. I felt they adjusted the collar and it was on to lazy at one point. Each new Adidas kit has been at the very least ambitious, even if not always great.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite

From the Australian Adidas store, which was swiftly taken down... More images here
Incredible... This will be the first real jersey I buy. Absolutely stunning.

Dante

Average bang

:drool:

100% here for this. I'm not massively into replica kits but this season's black kit and this one are up there with my all time favourites.
Horrible choice for us. That's not Manchester United Football Club red.

We have a 'blood red' shirt as our home kit, and a non-'blood red' shirt as our away kit. Pink is the worst possible choice. It cheapens the identity of the club's colours because it takes the traditional red and washes it out.

Think about it... United red is distinctly different from Liverpool red or Arsenal red. A half-way measure like the above undermines that distinction. I really don't like this direction. Hope it isn't real. The away kit should be a departure from the home colours, not an undercutting of them.

kr0nix

The navy kit could've been a lot better with a bit more gold trim, like the mockups.

Peebie

Sitting behind Jose trying to work out his notes
The home kit.... please god no. Call us the Unwell old Wasps in that monstrosity. The baby pink kit? hurls... please god no. I had high hopes for Adidas but seems they are turning the club into a college fashion show.

The blue kit is okay but again the fan version is far nicer, I guess most people here could design two better kits than that mess.

I shall be boycotting new seasons kits, hope Adidas learns.

kr0nix

The home kit.... please god no. Call us the Unwell old Wasps in that monstrosity. The baby pink kit? hurls... please god no. I had high hopes for Adidas but seems they are turning the club into a college fashion show.

The blue kit is okay but again the fan version is far nicer, I guess most people here could design two better kits than that mess.

I shall be boycotting new seasons kits, hope Adidas learns.
I'm with you. The home kit is particularly disappointing. As you say the blue kit had potential and I wouldn't have hesitated to buy one had it turned out like this:
I know this is just a concept but I would something like this.