Manchester United Kits 2011/2012

decorativeed

Nike have to make the crests easy for the 6 years olds to sew onto the shirts.
Funny thing is the players shirts have printed crests which would be even cheaper and easier for Nike to churn out on the replicas.

Anyway, dreadful shirt. As for keeping it simple though, this is about as simple and basic as it gets with the exception of the pattern on the material. Even without the pattern it's shit though. I hate black collars on our shirts.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Why on Earth have these designs been chosen - surely someone during the process pointed out they look terrible?

JB7

If anything that would be the goalkeeper shirt. No way will we have two blue away shirts in a row.

decorativeed

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-I9Ya1tSDJeI/T2Rv8zmDkQI/AAAAAAAABr0/dTwQh-eqIDs/s700/Man Utd.jpg

That's fecking 'orrible
And most definately fake.

Look at the original leaked image (most people reckon is real and shows the keeper shirt):

The photo abouve is like an inverse image - the dark bits are the centre squares while the checks are lighter. A really bad fake.

decorativeed

Yes. It's almost always white. There has never been a season under Nike when we haven't had a white kit available and as it's the final year for the white monstrosity we have now, there will be a replacement next season. What other colour could it be? The fact that the current away shirt will be next season's third kit means we will not be having a blue or black kit as it would be too similar and of no use when there's a colour clash.

JB7

No we aren't. There would be no point at all in having a black kit and a blue and black kit as change options.
Sadly I agree. I'm really not a fan of our recent white kits, even less so with how we've performed in them!

This wouldn't clash with a blue/black kit...:devil:

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Our recent white kits have been poor so I hope our next one is better. They don't need to feck around too much - just have it plain and simple!

giggs-beckham

Clueless
Shirt sales will plummet if this is sold, it's hideous. How can such a design make it so far without someone saying 'I'm not sure'

Leg-End

Why have the felt the need to mess with it? I could understand if it was a retro style in homage to a kit of yesteryear but as far as I know we have never had a chequered pattern, its just randomly been chosen.

What is wrong with a plain red shirt, the club badge, supplier and main sponsor with a semi decent collar. Why is it so hard to make that?

Bear Attack

Supposed to be a tribute to Sir Alex.

Still doesn't make it look less like a tablecloth.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It's the black collar that spoils it. Change that to red or white and it's a completely different look.

MalibuKen

The black collar looks wank.
The tablecloth pattern looks wank.

It looks wank.

Who the feck decided that it looked good? We consistently have rubbish looking kits. Also, I swear the shade of red has changed in times gone by. Give me the 95/96 red any day of the week.

padzilla

Hipster
If a Liverpool fan was in charge of making our kits they'd give us something like this.