Manchester United Kits 2017/18

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Weird the way we release a third kit as well as a new home and away kit every year now. Wasn't long ago the third kit was just the away kit from the season before and home tops sometimes lasted 2 seasons. Clubs have now well and truly seen the money-making opportunities of constantly releasing new kits. We'd only wear a third kit against Bournemouth or AC Milan anyway and the latter we won't be playing anytime soon, but it creates £££. Then again that grey kit is horrible who the hell would buy that.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Finally, a bit of creativity! Love the grey kit, will be on the shopping list.

bonusroller

Grey kit's been a grower on here in the last week or so. I was initially disappointed but after seeing that vid of it on the previous page I decided to lash £12.47 on it.

Jonnymufc

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Grey kit's been a grower on here in the last week or so. I was initially disappointed but after seeing that vid of it on the previous page I decided to lash £12.47 on it.
How good are those cheap kits? I've heard that they are identical to look at but I actually play football in my kits so just wondered what the material is like?

sugar_kane

All our Adidas home kits so far have looked fairly cheap.

Annoyingly, Nike seem to have stepped up their game in recent years on the kit front.

decorativeed

All our Adidas home kits so far have looked fairly cheap.

Annoyingly, Nike seem to have stepped up their game in recent years on the kit front.
Nike have managed to come up with 2 designs in that period and every one of their clubs have had them.

I don't mind simplicity and when all three kits are the same in different colours, but at least Adidas can't be accused of being lazy and boring.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I haven't disliked a single one of our Adidas kits yet. I'm really not sure what some of you lot actually want/expect.

Actually really like the home kit. Just need some models that can fit into the arms :lol:

Nick7

Nike have managed to come up with 2 designs in that period and every one of their clubs have had them.

I don't mind simplicity and when all three kits are the same in different colours, but at least Adidas can't be accused of being lazy and boring.
the grass is greener. They would be complaining the opposite if we still had Nike. Especially since we would have the exact same jersey as everyone else.

Irrational.

Manchester United kit opinions boom-bust cycle:

New kit comes out:

1. "That looks horrendous. I prefer last season's (or name another prior season). The Nike kits were much better."
  2. "It's still shit, can't believe we're going to be playing in that. That logo is shocking."
  3. "It's okay, we've had worse kits."
  4. "You know, it's growing on me. Looks alright on the players."
  5. "I love this kit. Simplicity. One of the better kits we've had."
  6. "This is a great kit."
*New kit for the next season is announced - repeat step 1.*

pascell

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Manchester United kit opinions boom-bust cycle:

New kit comes out:

1. "That looks horrendous. I prefer last season's (or name another prior season). The Nike kits were much better."
  2. "It's still shit, can't believe we're going to be playing in that. That logo is shocking."
  3. "It's okay, we've had worse kits."
  4. "You know, it's growing on me. Looks alright on the players."
  5. "I love this kit. Simplicity. One of the better kits we've had."
  6. "This is a great kit."
*New kit for the next season is announced - repeat step 1.*
At the end of the day

1) The kit has to be red
2) It has to have that massive dominant logo.
3) Has to have an Adidas logo, and thus stripes.

I really don't know what people think can be produced with those 3 fairly monumental limiting factors.

I actually thought last year was terrific with the 2 tone.
This year's is back to more standard dull.

Nick7

At the end of the day

1) The kit has to be red

I really don't know what people think can be produced with those 3 fairly monumental limiting factors.

I wasn't a big fan of the implementation of the dual colours. Think it was more clunky than it could have been. Not a fan of the hexagonal pattern in the centre. I also like trimmings in different colours, that's why I like the arms on the new jersey.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I wasn't a big fan of the implementation of the dual colours. Think it was more clunky than it could have been. Not a fan of the hexagonal pattern in the centre. I also like trimmings in different colours, that's why I like the arms on the new jersey.
Sign some star man, and we'll all rush and buy it whatever it looks like :)

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Think I'd only go for the duffle bag and vest out of all that, even then I'd only use them for the gym, rest of it isn't as good as previous seasons.
Really don't understand men in vests. Looks weird even in the gym.

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
Home kit is already on sale online on the adidas website!

Gause

this might be the first time I buy GK kit. It's gorgeous.

pacifictheme

At the end of the day

1) The kit has to be red

I think a lot of us just want a simple kit. Not fecking two tone red. Thats not what we wear.

Ideally a white chevrolet logo as well, but apparently we support a money ball club now and thats more important. Can't wait for sleeve sponsors too :drool:

Kassadin

Love the grey kit. Doesn't scream tryhard football fan which makes it alright to use it as a normal top that you could wear anywhere.

Might be the first kit I get in years.