Manchester United Kits 2018/2019

Lj82

I like the shade of red. But the black lines only works with the black shortsand tucked in.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I'm actually liking the kit. Shir on its own looks shit but the transition from the jersey to the shorts is very good and combined with the socks, it makes it pretty 'evil' looking

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
Is the pink shirt actually a thing? I've not seen it anywhere, seasons started now, wouldn't it already be out there?

forevrared

How is it the season has started and we haven't bothered releasing the away kit?

The home one looks decent on the players in full kit, still think it's terrible on fans. It'd look shit with white shorts, which I prefer to black. Oh well. The blue one is great.

Todd

I thought the home kit looked pretty dumb on Friday (was my first time seeing it in action), it's the worst home kit in a long time.

Amazing that fan mock-ups are almost always better than the real thing. The Sharp '92 mock-up is miles better than our new kit.

JMack1234

The problem with the kit is that it looks pretty good on the players with the black shorts.

However, it's absolutely unacceptable for grown man to wear full kit unless he's a professional footballer.

RyRy11

Mid September release
Surely it would be released before the match at Burnley (September 1st)? Home will clash and I’m pretty sure the dark 3rd kit wouldn’t work as well to differentiate the teams.

Nick7

Surely it would be released before the match at Burnley (September 1st)? Home will clash and I’m pretty sure the dark 3rd kit wouldn’t work as well to differentiate the teams.
Dunno. I just read mid September release

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Wonder what the sales have been like for the home shirt, barely saw any people wearing them on Friday which is unusual.

stevoc

Wear Red and black I'd imagine. Seeing as Its a one off kit I doubt we would wear it with white shorts.
We'll have to when we play away to a team who wears black shorts i would imagine.

decorativeed

Wonder what the sales have been like for the home shirt, barely saw any people wearing them on Friday which is unusual.
Yes, was thinking the same. I've hardly seen anyone (bar a very small number of kids) wearing them around town.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Yes, was thinking the same. I've hardly seen anyone (bar a very small number of kids) wearing them around town.
Do you think it’s just because it’s shite or are people sick of forking out? Having said that the 90-92 blue & white trefoil replica seems to be very popular so I would guess it’s the former.

MadMike

The pink kit looks wank in my opinion. While the main (red) kit looks nice as part of the whole outfit from afar, it'd still look better without the black gradient/hoops around the waistline. So far the 3rd kit looks the best for me, but that's also too glossy.

If you're into the blue, have a peak at the european training kit...

Things I like about it:
a) It's not glossy
b) The Aon logo is the same colour as the badge and Adidas logos. Therefore it sticks out less than the Chevvy logo
c) Since this is a training kit, the logos are printed not stitched. Which means you can exercise with it, without chafing your nipples raw on the stiches.

If you want to buy the "Authentic" version of the blue kit that players wear, with the printed instead of stitched logos, it will set you back £110 quid!!! Whereas the training top will set you back £48.

Food for thought.

Here's the authentic 3rd kit:
SportsDirect link

The_Order

Red kit is starting to grow on me. Will be buying the blue away kit in the next few weeks.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Pink kit looks class. Kohler sponsor actually improves it as well.
And for once the Chevy logo looks a little more subtle (or maybe it's just the pic).

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
The pink kit looks wank in my opinion. While the main (red) kit looks nice as part of the whole outfit from afar, it'd still look better without the black gradient/hoops around the waistline. So far the 3rd kit looks the best for me, but that's also too glossy.

If you're into the blue, have a peak at the european training kit...

Things I like about it:
a) It's not glossy
b) The Aon logo is the same colour as the badge and Adidas logos. Therefore it sticks out less than the Chevvy logo
c) Since this is a training kit, the logos are printed not stitched. Which means you can exercise with it, without chafing your nipples raw on the stiches.

If you want to buy the "Authentic" version of the blue kit that players wear, with the printed instead of stitched logos, it will set you back £110 quid!!! Whereas the training top will set you back £48.

Food for thought.

Here's the authentic 3rd kit:
SportsDirect link
That's a good looking kit.