Manchester United Kits 2018/2019

Colombian Mancunian

Love the blue one with gold letters and numbers, it actually is enhanced by the Chevy logo (never though I’ll said that).

Will buy it, with CL badges and Pogba#6

Jonno

Just seen the kit on Pogba, Matic and Lukaku (supposedly) on MUST FB … such obvious fakes that I really hope they are WUMs.

Doesn't change the fact that; while every other club has manufacturers (including Adidas) creating exciting, tight fitting, sportswear with design ornaments that make the wearer look more formidable (accentuated sides to make players look trimmer and chest banding to make players look more ripped) our new design manages to look loose fitting and the shadow under the belly makes our players look pregnant????

Really suspicious about these (look at the lighting and the left arm sleeve esp. on Lukaku)
I'm pretty sure pregnant women wear black/shaded clothes to hide their size/weight.

pacifictheme

Retailing at a cool £190. Kerching!

Is that the special version or the regular version?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Black shorts. Shite.
What is wrong with our club
Am I right in thinking that we wore black shorts sometimes in the Champions League? I've always wanted us to wear them permanently, but not like this. Not like this.

pacifictheme

Am I right in thinking that we wore black shorts sometimes in the Champions League? I've always wanted us to wear them permanently, but not like this. Not like this.
Here i pull the plug, but there you have to watch united where that shit kit for a whole year.

AP88

Supports
Man City
Well they can't have done the Pogba one any time in the last month. He's been at the World Cup and is now in France celebrating. Either the kit and new sponsor was done ages ago or Adidas has photoshopped it.
The kit pics were done months back, Alexis posted a random picture on insta and you could see he was wearing the new socks that was ages ago.
Yeah, my friend works for a production company who facilitated the shoots in early May.

Given 10 weeks, I’m just shocked they didn’t see the images and bottle releasing the monstrosity.

Kearnkoff69

If anyone saw the photos of Gary Oldman visiting the team at UCLA yesterday, there were some photos of him in the new kit too. Those photos definitely play out the fear that I had about the black bars making regular supporters look...not slim.

stubie

Serious question

Will we revert back to red shirt, white shorts and black socks next season?

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Really like that. Looks great with the black shorts.
Our black shorts are the dog's bollocks for me. Immediately improves the whole thing, the way they did to 2003/2004 away set. Have to agree the kit looks fantastic on that dark pic, too.

fergosaurus

Is that the player version on the mannequin? The neckline looks different. It definitely looks better worn compared to on the hanger.

AndyJ1985

It's okay, but I prefer simple kits. The horizontal stripes are unnecessary.

Nick7

It really isn't that bad...
I really am an eternal optimist when it comes to our kits. But what in the ever loving feck were they thinking. It's just not a United kit.

Also why is the black at the bottom of the jersey different to the shorts???