Manchester United Kits 2018/2019

Chillosophy

Its decent but i cant stop hatin the Chevy logo.

I would buy shitloads of those kits if the logo was simply white, or even in black for our new kit. It would look so freaking good (if anyone can photoshop that) :drool:

K.W.74

I've dreaded this kit for so long but I have to say it's won me over! Looks amazing!

Who gives a...

The 'pink' kit doesnt look all that pink to me. More Salmon like. Or the wrong colour box on paint when I am trying to hit orange, yet hit that stupid pointless insipid colour no one, especially kit designers choosing a fill option, ever use. Like this. Bloody pointless.

I was expecting more this.

Renegade

The 'pink' kit doesnt look all that pink to me. More Salmon like. Or the wrong colour box on paint when I am trying to hit orange, yet hit that stupid pointless insipid colour no one, especially kit designers choosing a fill option, ever use. Like this. Bloody pointless.

I think the pink you were expecting would have been too close to red perhaps.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!

I'm happy your expectations went down the drain tbf.

Castia

It’s slowly starting to look not so awful in the latest pics...

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
It’s slowly starting to look not so awful in the latest pics...
True. First time I went mad over a football kit this year. Should've sticked to the usual 'going to look better on players' routine.

RepardReece

I'm purely loving the fact that we've gone to red and black again instead of red and white, looks so much better imo

Minimalist

It really isn't that bad...
It's a really dumb design - the black lines don't work at all. We'll all get used to it nevertheless but all this contrarian stuff is pretty embarrassing. An awful design is an awful design.

pseudo_canadian

The home kit is pretty bad. I've seen worse, but it's still awful.

The black lines at the bottom were just so poorly executed.

I struggle to think of how someone thinks that looks even acceptable as a design concept.

klsv

In other news, Juve also commemorating our first European trophy, thanks Adidas :drool: :lol:

padzilla

Hipster
If we got rid of the black lines at the bottom of the shirt our new home kit would be amazing.

decorativeed

Well it was always stated that the reason for the colour was because of the old Football Pink newspapers. The shade is almost identical to the one used on those old papers:

Last edited:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
If we got rid of the black lines at the bottom of the shirt our new home kit would be amazing.
Yet some would still moan saying our kits are always the same blah blah blah.

Kits aren't that deep and people are stupid to get so worked up over them.

gr3yham3

In other news, Juve also commemorating our first European trophy, thanks Adidas :drool: :lol:

Maybe to make it easier for us to photoshop Dybala in our kit? Or to make it easier for him to join us since he has worn the kit before?

red thru&thru

Again? Black shorts have never been part of the standard home kit. They've only ever been worn away from home before.
This is my biggest bug bear about the new kit. Don’t like the fact they changed the shorts and sock colours. Absolutely annoying!

izec

I mean, it's a different colour. But yeah usually third kits are a shitty template.
The blue is the same colour and the kit has the same design. Only difference is the United badge, adidas and chevy logo are gold, instead of yellow. The collar is a bit different too, but lets be honest, it is 90% the same kit, just a few small details different. But that is nothing new in the kit game.

MadMike

Looks better than our away kit. That fluorescent yellow suits the blue more than our goldish yellow

Nick7

The blue is the same colour and the kit has the same design. Only difference is the United badge, adidas and chevy logo are gold, instead of yellow. The collar is a bit different too, but lets be honest, it is 90% the same kit, just a few small details different. But that is nothing new in the kit game.
Yeah it's the same template but Juve's is dark grey and yellow.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Looks better here:

Here the kit does a good job of fading the shirt into the shorts, but to be fair we aren't going to be playing games in such poor lighting. Here:

It really isn't that bad...
it looks like two different shades of black, which seems odd. Other than that I don't mind it, those talking like it's some irredeemable scourge on the club are strange.

PoTMS

It's a really dumb design - the black lines don't work at all. We'll all get used to it nevertheless but all this contrarian stuff is pretty embarrassing. An awful design is an awful design.
Yes, it'd be a lot better without the stripes but not finding it the worse thing ever and having a different opinion is embarrassing? Yeah, sure, that's what's embarrassing.

Minimalist

Yes, it'd be a lot better without the stripes but not finding it the worse thing ever and having a different opinion is embarrassing? Yeah, sure, that's what's embarrassing.
Nah I just mean I think it's pretty clear it's a poor design. Might have worded that poorly but I mean it seems like a lot of people are almost protesting this suggestion, to such an extent it seems like attention seeking at times.

Renegade

Just seen that Spurs are using a similar fade out concept with their home kit this season. Theirs is executed better though in my opinion.

padzilla

Hipster
To be fair to Adidas they have actually given us something different than last year to buy. The last couple of seasons the home kits have been so similar there was no real need to have 3 different home kits since 2015 because the changes were so few.