Manchester United: Players increasingly concerned by managerial uncertainty...

led_scholes

I think is maybe the time to start booing some of them. Like, Rashford should have been booed 5 minutes in yesterday. He showed no effort at all.

On the contrary, Elanga played awfully yesterday. But he tried, he failed, he tried again, he failed. It can happen. You can't boo him. What I can't stand are the players who don't give a feck.

eire-red

Constant whinging, it's just sickening. Do they actually think that anyone buys the nonsense that spews from these weaklings anymore?

These players can't run because they don't know who is going to be the manager in 6 months time? What an absolute disgrace. Who cares who the manager is, you're 4-1 down and getting Ole'd at the Etihad and can't even be bothered to run.

Pathetic.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Constant moaning whilst some off them are literally taking home 100k a week after tax.

It should be an honour for where they are. How lucky are they. Instead they start throwing their toys out of the pram.

Judas

Open to offers
Possibly true, sounds believably because are squad is full of wimps, but its so easy for the media right now and most people just buy it every time.

el3mel

Last I checked, the players should play for the club not for the manager. Such excuses show these clowns mentality and that they will be ready to throw the next manager under the bus if they didn't like his methods.

Robindinho

Excuse after excuse - operation PR spin comes out after a bad result, never their fault blah blah blah. Such an unlikable bunch of pricks.

Even if they do feel that way, that doesn't mean you can't run/don't try.

Drop them all Ralf (bar a few) and play the kids.

3KDré

10:04
Rio saying he's been getting phone calls from agents of players asking him not to criticise them :lol: . Watching the podcast weekly he has said recently that Maguire isn't suited to a high line is just a fact so I assume one of these agent's is Harry's. He's spot on...says instead of whinging to your agents you should go out and work on your game and he never says anything personal it's mostly actual errors they are making on the pitch. Seriously, bunch of primadonnas.

humdinger

Seriously hope we clear out everyone who is leaking these kinds of stories in the summer, we have some real arseholes around our club.

northernfan

Players can deflect all they want but it's their lack of ability on the field which is clearly visable to everyone. On Debruyne's goal, it was 4 City players against 8 United defenders on the turn over. When the ball crossed the line it was 4 City player's aganist 3 United defenders. The other 5 united defenders were standing around watching the play.

Jerry Garcia

I’m struggling to think of a time where I’ve disliked so many United players. So many of them are mentally weak and just rotten.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Another leak ? Except Sancho everyone else can just feck off. I don't give a damn.

If they think articles like this are going to create a positive outlook on players, No they are just wrong. It just shows they are a whining bunch of people .

skc_18

Seriously, who releases these news especially immediately after bad performances.
All our players seems to have very good PR agents who constantly feed these news.
These players stopped playing for the shirt long-time back and just want to earn their contract money.

crossy1686

career ending

10:04
Rio saying he's been getting phone calls from agents of players asking him not to criticise them :lol: . Watching the podcast weekly he has said recently that Maguire isn't suited to a high line is just a fact so I assume one of these agent's is Harry's. He's spot on...says instead of whinging to your agents you should go out and work on your game and he never says anything personal it's mostly actual errors they are making on the pitch. Seriously, bunch of primadonnas.
My cousin just sent me the exact same thing. Neville called them out the other week and people said "well name them then, you don't know shit Neville!". Now other ex players are getting the same memo's from the same agents from the same players.

Why is there no direction from the top? They're running wild because they don't trust the upper management to get it right after 10 years to get it wrong. Someone has to get them all in one room and tell them to shut the feck up moaning, play fecking football and worry about their performances and the results otherwise they'll be playing at Newcastle and Burnley next season.

crossy1686

career ending
Seriously, who releases these news especially immediately after bad performances.
All our players seems to have very good PR agents who constantly feed these news.
These players stopped playing for the shirt long-time back and just want to earn their contract money.
It's the players who are getting the most stick, their agents are chucking hand grenades at the club so people stop giving their player stick and focus on the new story.

SER19

Aaaaaaand there it is.

A snivelling bunch of cowards

Even arsenal at their weak and moaning worst couldn't get close to these guys. What next? Car spaces are too far from the entrance?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I think they don't know the meaning of the word concerned. Give 99% of your salary away and then maybe we can start talking.

DanielofLeyland

I never believe what is reported in the tabloids usually. However, there is a constant stream of stories like this that it really is wearisome to see and hear.

The reason I think these quotes are likely in some way to be true is the fact that United have been poor all season. Nothing about the game yesterday was surprising to any footballing fan. The fact that these excuses keep coming out suggests to me these players are trying to find a scapegoat so they can still get a decent wedge at another top club. They clearly feel aggrieved that their careers aren't glistening at the moment at United.

Unfortunately, most people find it irritating and tiresome. The saddest thing is that eventually there won't even be threads like this for news articles like the one stated. We just won't care enough to give one.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Ahh, at least we now know why they couldn't be arsed even bothering in the second half yesterday..... anxiety over who the next manager will be, that'll be it.

Cloud7

I do wonder if the media are playing on this with very little sources. Players can’t be this pathetic constantly moaning.
When you look at the performances they put out on the field it’s pretty believable that they are this pathetic. I think they genuinely do believe they have the fans support in these matters.

C'est Moi Cantona

They're only concerned that they're going to get docked 25% of their pay for not qualifying for the CL. Now they're trying to blame the club for appointing an interim instead of a permanent manager...
Oh right, shame it's not back dated for this season aswell.

Be interesting to hear who they would have suggested for the role after they got Ole sacked mid season.

oz insomniac

Sunday amateur players don’t have manager issues, they go out and play as hard as they can at their own level. Not one player doesn’t put in as much as he/she can.

If this came form the player group, how friggin weak from such a privileged and grossly paid bunch, no wonder supporters are disgusted and switching from fanatics to who cares, basically sell the majority of them and play like teams such as Brentford or similar, at least we can see they are 100% invested in their performance.

Morpheus 7

Always someone else, these soft players are running out of excuses. No professional pride, most unlikable bunch in decades. Mentality is so bad, a weekly embarrassment.

crossy1686

career ending
I do wonder if the media are playing on this with very little sources. Players can’t be this pathetic constantly moaning.
That's the point. Agent call's a journo he's in with, give's him some gossip about United because his player is getting a bunch of flak from all angles. Journo prints news and everyone stops talking about how shit Harry Maguire/Rashford/Wan-Bissaka was and instead we're all desperate to know just how toxic the dressing room is.

The journo isn't going to give his source up for this gold is he.

Foxbatt

There is uncertainty among the players because the new incoming manager may be sacked.

This is getting ridiculous. Anyone who behaves like that should be sold. And surely a club of Manchester United size should be able to find out who is leaking any news from inside? This club has become a Joke.

crossy1686

career ending
There is uncertainty among the players because the new incoming manager may be sacked.

This is getting ridiculous. Anyone who behaves like that should be sold. And surely a club of Manchester United size should be able to find out who is leaking any news from inside? This club has become a Joke.
Neville said the other week that they know who it is, and he does also. He's gone hard on Rashford lately which makes me think he's involved.

I'd fecking appoint big Sam in the summer and tell them he's on a 10 year contract. Hopefully they all leave.

RedDevil@84

I don't encourage booing our own players, but I think the crowd in the stands should let our "stars" know who the fans think is at fault here.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Sunday amateur players don’t have manager issues, they go out and play as hard as they can at their own level. Not one player doesn’t put in as much as he/she can.

If this came form the player group, how friggin weak from such a privileged and grossly paid bunch, no wonder supporters are disgusted and switching from fanatics to who cares, basically sell the majority of them and play like teams such as Brentford or similar, at least we can see they are 100% invested in their performance.
Probably not all the players it will be a couple of players who think they can whinge for all of them.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
That's the point. Agent call's a journo he's in with, give's him some gossip about United because his player is getting a bunch of flak from all angles. Journo prints news and everyone stops talking about how shit Harry Maguire/Rashford/Wan-Bissaka was and instead we're all desperate to know just how toxic the dressing room is.

The journo isn't going to give his source up for this gold is he.
No journo gives up his source. I mean these links have been coming out for years and they get slated by fans every time. I’m just not so sure the media just use this line willy nilly at this point.

buchansleftleg

There are several players that need to be pictured leaving Carrington with their stuff in a cardboard box tomorrow.

I don't mind mistakes ir errors if they come with effort. Elanga had a terrible game but he kept trying.

Maguire, Rashford, Lingard and others need to be drummed out of the club as a show of power.

Superunknown

I'd love to have access to the club's kitchen, line up all of their bowls of cereal, and piss all over their cornflakes. Bunch of pricks. How have they become so unlikeable?! So tired of this bullshit now. Just playing the fecking game and perform, you fecks.

PoTMS

What a bunch of cnuts. Sometimes I feel like this team doesn't deserve our support.

13 players in this season’s squad have played under at least 3 United managers:

3 - Lindelof, Bailly, Pogba, Fred, Dalot, Matic, McTominay

4 -Martial, Rashford, Shaw

5 - Mata, Jones, Lingard

Half of our squad are common denominators in our post-Fergie shitness. I’m inclined to believe that they’re the issue here, not Ralf.