g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Manchester United Quadruple 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Hypothetical, would you take a City quadruple just to stop Pool winning the league?

I would
Out of topic, but I wouldn’t. City quadruple will hunt us for sure. They’ll keep talking about it forever.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Let them, their club won't even be relevant in 10 years time. Back to being a yoyo club once the Arabs get bored and Pep leaves.
How can you be okay for City talking crap about our treble because they win quadruple. If Liverpool win the league I can always defend my club by singing 20 times Man United. I prefer city over Liverpool to win the league but not if city has to win quadruple.

crossy1686

career ending
How can you be okay for City talking crap about our treble because they win quadruple. If Liverpool win the league I can always defend my club by singing 20 times Man United. I prefer city over Liverpool to win the league but not if city has to win quadruple.
They will always be in our shadow no matter what they do. Unless they win the next 20 PL's and a few CL's they're just another club that will disappear to obscurity once the money dries up. Liverpool aren't going anywhere, they have too much heritage.

playtowin

There is probably too much to do to catch all 3 of the teams at the top of the league this season, but if any reason to believe in the Champions League we only need to look at the past 3 years, where Real have been rotten at home but won 3 CLs on the belt.

This is a squad more than good enough to win the big prizes, and winning everything should always be the aim. I believe that Ole gets that, he knows the club and the ethos about winning and what it takes to make it to the top.

Every season should be about trying to win everything. Nothing should be sacrificed to chase something else. Treat the cups the way we have seen others do the last round, and make sure the job gets done properly.

Jose's 1st season should have been a catalyst for getting back to this, but he failed to make that happen, despite a points haul traditionally enough to win the league.

Hopefully the current feel good and momentum continues to build and grow to end the season with silverware and momentum takes us to a glorious period once again.

Zlatattack

Oh it's ON.

Well maybe not, but feck it, we can be sensible tomorrow. Tonight we're winning the treble!

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
No. Just stop. Question : how do I make a thread disappear for my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.