Manchester United Quadruple 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
I imagine this will get deleted or locked very quickly.
"Joined:Sep 11, 2016"

You sir have no history of the forum pre 2016... probably because the quad was never on during the Mourinho era

where the feck is Dwayne or Cidersham when I need them.

@Eyepopper you've been around long enough to know the history of this thread and the fact its a piss take...

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
It can't hurt. Remember my Love Ronaldo thread or the fella who posted that Nani would lead our charge to the title in 2008?

A little blind faith can work wonders sometimes.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
What's this about then? Tempted to lock unless OP comes up with a persuasive argument. Is it a “banter” thread now?

haram

If we can beat PSG, there is no reason why we cant win the CL.

Red Stone

Sacking Jose sure felt like winning a trophy.

So it's totally ON!

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Bet it feels weird to see “Manchester United” and “quadruple” in the same sentence :lol:

Winrar

If we can beat PSG, there is no reason why we cant win the CL.
And if we can win the CL there is no reason why we can't win the PL and FA Cup.

And we'll also win the community shield in August so that's the quadruple sealed right there for this year.

Tarrou

Hypothetical, would you take a City quadruple just to stop Pool winning the league?

I would

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
What's this about then? Tempted to lock unless OP comes up with a persuasive argument. Is it a “banter” thread now?
Gather round children its time for a brief yet in-depth look at the thread tilted "the quad [insert year here] is on".

In a previous life, many moons ago, before the age of Moyeseh (actually I think we made one for his season) and the philosophies of sideways passing and the Depressed One there was an annual thread which... maybe didnt rule them all... in fact it was a bit of a shit show really, but was testament to the self belief of the Caf at the time that the quad under Sir Alex (and Moyeseh) was in fact always ON, or atleast until we were inevitably knocked out of what was known at the time as the Carling Cup in the third round. By which some creative poster would find a suitable and equally valuable substitute trophy to the Carling Cup (which at this point in time, the scousers readily believe the Golden Glove for the premier league was) therefore meaning that even though the traditional quad was no longer ON, was still in fact more ON then ever and Redcafe lived in bliss knowing that until we either didnt win one of the FA CUP, Champions League or Premier League, then the Quad was ON.

But of course under the regime of LVG and the Depressed one, the quad could never be ON because Redcafe could never believe it was ON under those managers.

But now that we have our white knight, our shining glimmer of hope, broad attacking football and the fact that we are still in the FA CUP, the Champions League and the League is still mathematically possible..... Its Ronaldo, its Rooney, its Ferguson its Cantona... its more on then its ever been
ON!

meamth

Gather round children its time for a brief yet in-depth look at the thread tilted "the quad [insert year here] is on".

In a previous life, many moons ago, before the age of Moyeseh (actually I think we made one for his season) and the philosophies of sideways passing and the Depressed One there was an annual thread which... maybe didnt rule them all... in fact it was a bit of a shit show really, but was testament to the self belief of the Caf at the time that the quad under Sir Alex (and Moyeseh) was in fact always ON, or atleast until we were inevitably knocked out of what was known at the time as the Carling Cup in the third round. By which some creative poster would find a suitable and equally valuable substitute trophy to the Carling Cup (which at this point in time, the scousers readily believe the Golden Glove for the premier league was) therefore meaning that even though the traditional quad was no longer ON, was still in fact more ON then ever and Redcafe lived in bliss knowing that until we either didnt win one of the FA CUP, Champions League or Premier League, then the Quad was ON.

But of course under the regime of LVG and the Depressed one, the quad could never be ON because Redcafe could never believe it was ON under those managers.

But now that we have our white knight, our shining glimmer of hope, broad attacking football and the fact that we are still in the FA CUP, the Champions League and the League is still mathematically possible..... Its Ronaldo, its Rooney, its Ferguson its Cantona... its more on then its ever been
ON!
That is beautiful. :drool:

RG 11

We just have to beat our longest winning streak of 14 games from over 113 years ago. I don't see why we can't do that.

I'm going to count sacking mourinho as 2 titles (1 for sacking before half way through the season and 1 for just sacking him in general) so even if we lose in the FA cup, it's ON!

Mcking

ON!
Its Lindeloff

Jacob

I'm not discounting our CL chances. With the right tactics and mentality, any of the final teams can win it.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
We already won the "No Mourinho pls" trophy.
Next season We go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.