Manchester United sign Raphael Varane! (not in time for Leeds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Interesting that he didn’t want him to join him at PSG.

Goku1983

What time is he flying in ? If the covid rule is true and he dosent have to isolate he will he announced tomorrow :)

Posh Red

Let me guess, this is being ignored by the anti Pogba brigade?
There has been tonnes of similar stories about Pogba over the years (being supportive with other players and a popular member of the group etc). It’s why I’ve always found it so strange that he is often described as a bad influence or a poor character.

darioterios

Ducker reports that he is still waiting for the visa. Does it normally take that long to process applications?

Infra-red

Where is he flying in from?

Is he double-jabbed?

As of 4:00am today, double-jabbed travelers coming from Spain don't need to quarantine on arrival in the UK.

(If he's not double-jabbed, or is coming from France, then he obviously still needs to quarantine).

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Clubs like Liverpool and City didn't have a problem getting Van Dijk and John Stones in, wonder why that is? Hmmmmm....

Ole out.

Real Name

Jesus Christ can we have a thread without a struggle between anti and pro Pogba brigade.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
PSG weren't in for him.
I mean there were reports all summer saying otherwise and Romano said they approached his agent but he was only interested in United and the Premier League, but sure.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I mean there were reports all summer saying otherwise and Romano said they approached his agent but he was only interested in United and the Premier League, but sure.
Quite sure a lot of reports stated they wanted Ramos instead. And guess who they went for.

Interesting that he didn’t want him to join him at PSG.
Not really.

When you've still got some years at the top left you don't go to France, and once you've won everything at Madrid we are the only other club you can go to that carries the same weight.

Pogba can go and chase the money if he wants but Varane obviously wants more from his career.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Had hoped I'd see him against Everton, ah well can't have everything

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Not really.

When you've still got some years at the top left you don't go to France, and once you've won everything at Madrid we are the only other club you can go to that carries the same weight.

Pogba can go and chase the money if he wants but Varane obviously wants more from his career.
Im saying it’s interesting that Pogba helped persuade Varane to join United despite apparently trying to leave United himself.

A-man

A-man

We didn’t need him last year ;)

I’m more concerned with just getting him over here and integrated with the team sooner rather than later.
Leeds last season! That was one crazy match!

choccy77

A-man

Was going to post this also.

Visa issues delaying progress in bringing him in for medical & finalising.

Deffo won't be playing against Leeds I'd suggest
It’s all very strange. Nobody seems to know exactly how long time visa and quarantine take but Leeds might be too soon.

Drainy

The UK is going down the shitter.

Delays in getting a visa for a high profile employee, from the nearest country to you, that will be paying millions in taxes. We are pathetic.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The UK is going down the shitter.

Delays in getting a visa for a high profile employee, from the nearest country to you, that will be paying millions in taxes. We are pathetic.
Really are. In sensible countries visa would have been issued on arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.