Manchester United sign Raphael Varane! (not in time for Leeds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Am I right in thinking Varane has a not so perfect injury record?

Zen86

But will we parade him in front of 50 fans outside OT to the tune of Glory Glory Man United??? That is the real question.

No Love

Gareth Bale AKA The Driver turns up unannounced for a medical. What a time to be alive!

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Too many red flags this morning

Manny

Grammar Police
Ffs why are we signing the driver? Square pegs round holes. Also looks out of shape.

A-man

Am I right in thinking Varane has a not so perfect injury record?
He had some problems with injuries before, but the last years it has only been minor injuries and he has played around 30 La Liga matches per season in the last 4 years.

Fahad Jawaid

How long does it take for the medical to complete? it's been more than 2.5 hours. Hopefully we get a confirmation today and he can start training tomorrow, just in time for a start against Leeds at the weekend.

sp_107

Why dont we announce a player in real madrid style of inviting 50000+ fans to the stadium and organise some events to entertain the fans

SAFMUTD

It seems no matter how early we sign them in the summer, they'll inevitably arrive a few days before the season starts. I don't know if it's only us or every team but this seems to have last forever.

adkb

He is just using us to get a better contract. I am certain now!

laughtersassassin

It seems no matter how early we sign them in the summer, they'll inevitably arrive a few days before the season starts. I don't know if it's only us or every team but this seems to have last forever.
Not only us but not every team.

We seems to have the worst habit of it among our rivals

Rolaholic

Love the Sancho signing and was hoping for it since he left City but this is probably the new signing I'm excited about the most. Cannot wait to see him and Maguire domineering that backline :drool:

Almost certain it'll end up being one of the signings of the season by the end of it.

Wonder if he'll still be in line to play against Leeds in the opener after we make it official tomorrow

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
:lol: I must admit I thought we'd done a great job getting out signings done early.

Varane's taken a long time, something odd must have happened in the background? I know they said he had VISA issues but I can't really understand why that would be either.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
In the time we agreed to sign Varane, Messi was offered and agreed a new contract, then the offer was pulled, conference held to announce his leave, then flies out to Paris to join a new club 24 hours later (loosely describing the saga here, more to make a point that this has taken ages!!!).

Bloody Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.