Manchester United sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troozi

Finally! Welcome to Manchester United Zlatan.

Can't wait to see some magic

Xeno

Feels like the announcement of a blockbuster film rather than a player unveiling.

Shark

@NotShark
:lol: Amazing. Never thought I'd see the day Mourinho and Zlatan are at United!

Skills

Snitch
That has 12k retweets in 4 minutes. I reckon we're on course for some kind of record

Ballache

Supports
Martial
:drool: :drool: :drool:

I always thought that excitement when we sign new players will wind down the older I got...Muppetry knows no age apparently! So happy about this.

Zoo

Feck yeah, no better stage in England for him.

TrueRed79

Way too long till the season starts!! I canne handle it. Welcome, Zlatan. We just signed, Zlatan. YESSS

Fener1907

What a reveal! Didn't know it would happen so abruptly. United have gone a bit WWE on us with this one, even throwing in a catchphrase.

He brings an arrogance and confidence that I think we actually need, and certainly one that we've lacked in recent years. Time to bring back the winning mentality and rid ourselves of the loser one that became embedded under Moyes and van Gaal. You couldn't have picked two better people than Mourinho and Zlatan to do that.

Tiber

Good signing, should get a good season out of him... not quite as excited as everyone else seems to be tho lol

ti vu

:drool: Welcome to Zlatan. One of those signings that you don't need to see the performance on pitch to be buzzed. :drool:

MDFC Manager

Its time to pummel the sorry PL defenses into submission!

Its Zlatan time

AndyMUFC

Not bothered how old he is, this is awesome. Looking forward to watching him every week.

Rashford could do with being out of the limelight for a bit, but not for too long, so an older, experienced striker that will take the pressure off him is perfect.

Hopefully he can be a Cantona figure for Mourinho to play a big part in getting us back to glory.

#DareToZlatan ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.