Manchester United sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
He's really old. This is stupid. Classic Woodward signing a name not a player.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He said that Mourinho was a weiner.#NotCool

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
"I come here to win".

"I don't come here to waste time."

You had me at the smile, Zlatan. :devil:

edcunited1878

There's a guy who is five years Zlatan's junior, who plays like he's really, really old AND out of shape AND is relatively speaking, stupid. AND he's currently the club captain.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
The guys a World Class striker and has proved in at every team hes been at. Mourinho is the man who decides what players he wants and not Woodward.

ti vu

@Raoul is there a way to remove the rule of not criticize poster for Zlatan thread? :wenger:

Some people are just too negative, it's unbelievable.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
'I come to win'. Like Mourinho, Zlatan in his first interview contained no BS about transition, top four, trying to get back in the Champions League. Winning is what he's all about. That's the mentality we need at the club.

Gerald G

I'm happy with this. It makes sense especially with Rashford and Martial waiting in the wings.

At the very least he should be a flat track bully. A good move for all parties I say.

He's coming with a winning mentality and a dislike for Pep, which can only be a good thing.

siw2007

Very exciting signing by Manchester United. Ibrahimovic is one of the modern greats, and while he is the wrong side of 30, there is no doubting his world class ability and experience. He will have to work hard to match the challenge of the premier league, it's a big change coming from France but I hope that he will hit the ground running. I was impressed with his interview on MUTV as well, he came across very intelligent and had an aura about him too.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

ti vu

More than enough "win" and "winners" used in this interview, than the whole Moyes' season already. :drool:

Worst poker face. Really show he's exciting to play for us no Mourinho.

CM

There is definitely an aura about him, I believed every word he said in that interview.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This is the kind of signing that should hopefully be the norm under Mourinho. It does make me laugh when people say he won't be able to handle the premier league though, because Ibra is going to struggle against shite like Bournemouth Watch him struggle now lol

ZAGREB RED

Welcome to OT big man, looking forward to seeing you help United to get back to the top of the pile again....one thing is for sure with Zlatan and Jose both at OT, the journos won't have to look far for their stories...

Status
Not open for further replies.