Manchester United v Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
2-0 United, United to put in a decent game against a smaller team again and then put in a disastrous performance against a big team right after (Bayern). Been like that for the last 3 months I think.

De Gea
Rafael Jones Carrick Evra
Cleverley Fletcher
Nani Mata Kagawa
Rooney​

Last edited:

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
We'll probably get an uninspiring win which will be seen as a "turning point" followed by being crucified by Bayern.

nemanja15

de Gea

Rafael
Jones
Evans
Evra

Nani
Fletcher
Giggs
Januzaj

Mata
Rooney

SUBS: Lindegaard, Ferdinand, Carrick, Valencia, Young, Kagawa, Welbeck.

de Gea to start obviously. Apparently Evans is more likely to make it ahead of Smalling. Evra/Mata will start because they can't play vs Bayern. Nani/Januzaj now fit but haven't featured in a couple of weeks so you'd think they'd be nailed on. I'm sure we'll see Giggs too. Rest Carrick and Welbeck for Bayern.

Last edited:

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
An unimportant game. Not expecting much. Moyes will rest key player's for Bayern, Villa may hurt us.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
We'll win, or lose, or something. I just don't know anymore.

--------------De Gea---------
Rafael----Jones----Rio---Evra
---------Fletcher--Carrick----
Januzaj-------Mata----Kagawa
---------------Rooney---------

Don't even know the situation with Smalling and Evans, whether they could be back for this. I'm feeling pretty apathetic at the minute in regards to the team.

mattsville

I don't even care what the score is.
Not far off mate, at this point would like to see Wilson involved, but Moyes will put out full sides trying to save face and "build" for next season, and lose another few games along the way.

GledTheRed

Not far off mate, at this point would like to see Wilson involved, but Moyes will put out full sides trying to save face and "build" for next season, and lose another few games along the way.
He will make around five changes from tonight and it will be as disjointed and gash as ever.

Glanville95

Anyone think Villa could hurt us?
Surely you don't need anyone to enlighten you when you watch United at OT every other week? If Fulham can get a point here, Villa certainly can at the very least. I think we'll draw personally, Villa are the personification of an away side with their style and counter-attacking threat in Benteke, Weimann and Agbonlahor. I expect them to create plenty of openings against us.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
This is actually my first chance getting over for a game this season, what a horrifically pointless game. :lol:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This is actually my first chance getting over for a game this season, what a horrifically pointless game. :lol:
You can still make a difference, rip that banner down. If there's one thing I hope gets done by the end of the season that isn't Moyes getting sacked, it's ripping down that sign :lol:
Do it for the caf

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Don't see us winning. Mind will be on Bayern and really, if we don't have our minds on the job against Liverpool or City at home, we won't against Villa with a European match in a few days.

1-3 Villa

Walters_19_MuFc

De Gea
Smalling - Vidic - Evans - Evra
Fletcher - Fellaini
Nani - Mata - Kagawa
Rooney

Lindegaard - Jones - Carrick - Januzaj - Young - Welbeck - Hernandez​

Last edited:

pauldyson1uk

you know what, I just cant get excited about any PL games from now on, we wont get relegated, we are not challenging for the title and I doubt we are getting in Europe next season.
I will settle for us just playing well and has a team, something that did not happen versus City.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I honestly don't care about this match, it's a weird feeling. I don't think I have ever felt like that and that includes the season where Utd won the title early and basically had some pointless game in the end.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I honestly don't care about this match, it's a weird feeling. I don't think I have ever felt like that and that includes the seasons where Utd won the title early and basically had some pointless game in the end.

Last edited:

Devil may care

Villa are safe, our season has been over for a long time now, it's a nothing game for both sides really so it could be a fun, open, attacking match. I don't think we have anyone to play RB other than Raf and don't we only have 3 fit CB's? so I guess Rio has to play again.

Lindegaard

Rafael
Vidic
Rio
Evra

Nani
Cleverley
Giggs
Januzaj

Kagawa
Hernandez

Gerald G

De Gea
Rafael--Jones--Vidic--Buttner
Fletcher--Fellaini
Nani--Mata--Januzaj/Kagawa
Hernandez

Chabon

If Moyes doesn't start Nani, I will be challenging him to a duel.
Too fecking right. Rooney and Carrick need resting and Rio needs sacking, so ideally:

De Gea
Rafael Vidic Evans Buttner
Jones Cleverley
Nani Mata Januzaj
Welbeck

Let's try playing some fecking football for once.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Too fecking right. Rooney and Carrick need resting and Rio needs sacking, so ideally:Let's try playing some fecking football for once.
Hmm, not a fan of Cleverley recently either, I'd rather Fellaini play there with Fletcher, Jones is a CB and needs to be playing there more regularly, and I wouldn't rest Rooney in this form, he's 26, not 46.

DDG
Rafael Jones Evans Buttner
Fletcher Fellaini
Nani Rooney Welbeck
Hernandez

SUBS: Lindegaard, Vidic, Cleverley, Carrick, Januzaj & Mata

Chabon

I'd rather never have to watch Fellaini play for my club ever again, and Jones is a much better midfielder than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.