Manchester United v Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakeru

Beautiful goal.

Hernandez is surely gone in the summer. Just too good of a player to be treated the way he has.
I agree. It's such a shame to see him being treated like that.

Man, it's so sad to see him score and yet not smile at all. :( You would think that his smile could cure anyone from depression.

Mad Winger

Januzaj needs to play more with Kagawa and Mata. No need for Young and Valencia to play. Januzaj is better at everything that we want from those two(except that Valencia is quicker).

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Not really liking the look of that celebration from Hernandez. Doesn't strike me as someone who is happy with his current situation

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Chicha's celebration made me a bit sad. Adnan is amazing.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Anyone can look good against a beaten team but Felliani grew into that game after a rough enough first half, Rooney was top class and was refreshing to see Adnan after a bit of a break, the kid is a superstar - even if it was a pitifully easy game to come into.

Genuinely feel confidence is the one thing missing from this team.

Smores

Id
Januzaj needs to play more with Kagawa and Mata. No need for Young and Valencia to play. Januzaj is better at everything that we want from those two(except that Valencia is quicker).
Ideally we need pace for the counter, we lack a decent midfielder with pace right now..

mancan92

Good result but let's be honest if benteke had he's shooting boots this would have been a completely different match. Just means another few days of relief from moyes till Tuesday when we get hammered.

Kostur

海尔的老板
No, it doesn't mean that I think that he should get ahead of Rooney, RVP or this season's Welbeck, I just like the guy and looking at the play time he's getting ( probably rightfully so ) and that he's still young and will want time, he's good as gone.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
There are reports saying that Chicha's representatives have been negotiating with Internazionale and a deal is pretty close for a summer transfer. That celebration speaks volumes as well. We could possible lose 3 players to Inter this summer - Chicharito, Vidic and there are reports about Inter's owner wanting Evra as well, altough I'd expect him to return to France.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Good result but let's be honest if benteke had he's shooting boots this would have been a completely different match. Just means another few days of relief from moyes till Tuesday when we get hammered.
Ifs and buts, what's the relevance? If RVP and Rooney had their shooting boots on for the entire first half of the season, we wouldn't be in 7th. It works both ways. Shut up and celebrate the victory.

The Red Thinker

Those idiots did Moyes a favour.
Some of them did themselves a favour. I'm all in favour for club power. If the club is going to stick by Moyes, so be it. The last thing we want is players who aren't going to commit. They can feck off for all I care.

mancan92

Ifs and buts, what's the relevance? If RVP and Rooney had their shooting boots on for the entire first half of the season, we wouldn't be in 7th. It works both ways. Shut up and celebrate the victory.
Nah not really poor in first half lucky in the second. I enjoyed watching some of the lads perform but really the performance wasn't much to write home about. Benteke missed full on sitters.

Smores

Villa have got decent results against the top teams this season, this was a good win even if our defence was a concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.