Manchester United v Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Nah not really poor in first half lucky in the second. I enjoyed watching some of the lads perform but really the performance wasn't much to write home about. Benteke missed full on sitters.
RVP has missed sitters this season.

Kakeru

Good result but let's be honest if benteke had he's shooting boots this would have been a completely different match. Just means another few days of relief from moyes till Tuesday when we get hammered.
Same feelings.

The pundits here in Canada said the same thing: the scoreline flatters us while Villa had plenty of good chances gone for begging. IMHO, there won't be anything to hide behind with, especially when I'll see Büttner against Robben and/or Müller.

JP77

Never any doubt after his instagram bullshit. We want only believers in the club. He doesn't get played... okay throw a big fit and you can pack your bags without much concern.
Learn what you're talking about please.

Hernandez has busted his ass for years to become a regular and has never been given it. He's given his all to the club. He's sat on the bench and waited for his chance in favor of the team itself. He's done it season after season. This season Van Persie and Rooney were injured and he still barely got a look in. It's verging on a disgrace the way a guy like that is treated considering how he's given his all to the side and been more than happy to be a squad player for years.

He's got every right to be pissed off and should leave in the summer. He'll be a regular at almost any club and they'll reap the rewards, he'll bag tonnes of goals when playing every week.

NoLogo

Good result in the end even though it might have looked differently with Benteke having a better day. Still happy about that win but we need to step up our game or Bayern will destroy us.

Chichas face after he scored. :(

I hope he goes on to have a great career where ever he might end up next season. Love the little guy.

The Red Thinker

I honestly believe that with a few top, top signings in the right areas we'll be back to our fighting best. Right now, we lack confidence and quality.

Moyes didn't dabble much with his Everton back four and that's served him well. He probably didn;t have the resources to have a luxurious bench but he knows the importance of stability. We need a really top centre half and left back to make that happen.

Bojan11

Some of them did themselves a favour. I'm all in favour for club power. If the club is going to stick by Moyes, so be it. The last thing we want is players who aren't going to commit. They can feck off for all I care.
Again was talking about the plane guys.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I honestly believe that with a few top, top signings in the right areas we'll be back to our fighting best. Right now, we lack confidence and quality.

Moyes didn't dabble much with his Everton back four and that's served him well. He probably didn;t have the resources to have a luxurious bench but he knows the importance of stability. We need a really top centre half and left back to make that happen.
People are blaming him for changing the back 4. Big Dave is the only one who hasn't had injuries. Our back 4 has been injury prone for years.

The Red Thinker

Learn what you're talking about please.

Hernandez has busted his ass for years to become a regular and has never been given it. He's given his all to the club. He's sat on the bench and waited for his chance in favor of the team itself. He's done it season after season. This season Van Persie and Rooney were injured and he still barely got a look in. It's verging on a disgrace the way a guy like that is treated considering how he's given his all to the side and been more than happy to be a squad player for years.

He's got every right to be pissed off and should leave in the summer. He'll be a regular at almost any club and they'll reap the rewards, he'll bag tonnes of goals when playing every week.
Learn what I'm talking? You don't make much sense.

In any case, no matter how frustrated you are, you don't take to social media to diss on a manager especially when we need our players to stick together. I don't care how well he's served us. The moment he takes to social media to vent that frustration, it's unprofessional and uncalled for.

The Red Thinker

People are blaming him for changing the back 4. Big Dave is the only one who hasn't had injuries. Our back 4 has been injury prone for years.
Well I don't think anyone anticipated the severe decline in Rio's play leading up to Christmas. Then Vidic got injured. Then Evans got injured. Then Smalling got injured. Evra and Rafael have been starting most of the matches. It's a mixture of bad luck with injuries and poor form. We can't squarely blame Moyes for that.

redevil2

Because he's mostly been shit. It'll take more than one assist to change that. But I'd certainly like him to become the best player since Messi like than fanboys build him up to be.
One assist? Are you mad!!! It's just not fair! While I am not saying he's the best player around his class is not the same as Fellani or Young who are average at best.
Even today, Klopp's fond praise of him says something about his quality you know!

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Oh Juan, epic man crush.
Well I don't think anyone anticipated the severe decline in Rio's play leading up to Christmas. Then Vidic got injured. Then Evans got injured. Then Smalling got injured. Evra and Rafael have been starting most of the matches. It's a mixture of bad luck with injuries and poor form. We can't squarely blame Moyes for that.
Once players get past a certain age they can hit the brick all pretty quickly. With Rio's back it might just have happened this year. Yes he needs to be managed properly, but can we afford to have someone who cannot play regularly. Probably not.

Lu Tze

Once players get past a certain age they can hit the brick all pretty quickly. With Rio's back it might just have happened this year. Yes he needs to be managed properly, but can we afford to have someone who cannot play regularly. Probably not.
I know my posts are always relevant and insightful but I don't know how my confession of a man crush on Mata is strictly relevant here :lol:

Nickosaur

Moyes in his post match interview said that the players he has 'spoken to' certainly still want to join United, and he hopes those moves can come to fruition in the summer.

Winrar

There's definitely a potential in this team that I've seen in our rare better games this season, if we can get a right manager to employ right philosophy quickly enough, we can move up the table the next season or the couple after at least.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
What happened on Instagram?

Yeah likeable fella, pity were well stocked up front. Best for us & his career to move.
Nothing, the guy is overreacting. Hernandez said something along the lines of one day the truth will come out. Never through a fit.

The Red Thinker

Nothing, the guy is overreacting. Hernandez said something along the lines of one day the truth will come out. Never through a fit.
Overreacting? You're entitled to you opinion. But, if you were living in England you'd know that the media had a field day in ramping up more pressure on United by saying the dressing room was split. You had guys in Sky talking about it ffs! So no, I don't think I'm overreacting. I'm saying that it's unprofessional for him to have caused all that (unknowingly maybe, but he knows what the media in England is like. He ought to know better).

It's a betrayal of trust. However small it may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.