Manchester United v Derby Count - Sunday July 18 1pm - WE GO AGAIN

cj_sparky

I know Fred is still on holiday. But I still expected him to be needlessly standing over that free kick :lol:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Telles used to drill those FKs into the top corner on the youtube compilations I watched before he signed :(

rhajdu

Pellistri might even stay with us for the next season, he looks good.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Hugill - Pellistri
Shoretire - Matic - Lingard - Pereira
Telles - Mengi - Tuanzebe - Galbraith
Grant

Hugill is a 17 year old that i've not see much of and I thought Galbraith was a midfielder yet he seems to be playing as a RB. Might be 3 upfront but Shoretire is dropping deep for some reason.

I suspect we will see why Pellistri will be going in loan again and Amad will not.

From whate I've seen Amad appears much much better
The opposite so far. Pellestri has been lively and won two good free kicks, despite looking like he's on his school holidays. Amad has he even touched the ball yet?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I know Shoretire is highly rated... but not sure what he really excels at tbh. Don't watch much reserve football, but he's not all that fast, his touch or dribbling/passing isn't anything amazing... is he just a smart player at that level?

laughtersassassin

The opposite so far. Pellestri has been lively and won two good free kicks, despite looking like he's on his school holidays. Amad has he even touched the ball yet?
Amad is at the Olympics mate.

I just meant in general. Pellistri will be loaned. No way Amad will be imo.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Galbraith is probably the best of the academy MF we have in squad for this match and he is playing at RB.

BlahRules

I know Shoretire is highly rated... but not sure what he really excels at tbh. Don't watch much reserve football, but he's not all that fast, his touch or dribbling/passing isn't anything amazing... is he just a smart player at that level?
He is like Muller type of player.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
great goal that.

lovely ball by shola and the finish was cool as