Manchester United v Derby Count - Sunday July 18 1pm - WE GO AGAIN

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Ca we talk about how shit the MUTV camera director is? Is he/she getting paid by the length of time they show closeups of random players instead of the game?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I know Shoretire is highly rated... but not sure what he really excels at tbh. Don't watch much reserve football, but he's not all that fast, his touch or dribbling/passing isn't anything amazing... is he just a smart player at that level?
like clockwork

Dazzmondo

Oh wow! Beautiful footwork by Pellistri. Really impressed with him so far. Lovely assist by Shola. 2-0

rhajdu

I know this is the first match of the pre-season, but Pellistri looks above everyone. He seems to have a good football intelligence.

lysglimt

Scout
I know Shoretire is highly rated... but not sure what he really excels at tbh. Don't watch much reserve football, but he's not all that fast, his touch or dribbling/passing isn't anything amazing... is he just a smart player at that level?
Maybe you should watch more reserve games then

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
He looks a talented player doesn’t he Pellistri. Very good, quick dribbling ability.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He is like Muller type of player.
Fair enough! Definitely takes longer for those types to come through. Just assumed he'd be along the same lines as Rashford or Greenwood where their qualities were immediately obvious.

Tony247

Can't watch. Those watching please let us how Fish is playing. Thanks.

That's a finish you'd expect from a seasoned pro, not a 19 year old making his first team debut.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I am really liking what i see in Pellestri.. old school winger