Manchester United v Derby Count - Sunday July 18 1pm - WE GO AGAIN

MDFC Manager

I'm more excited about the team that's on the bench, hope most of them come on in the second half

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Mutv app support for Chromecast must be worst implementation ever.

Robindinho

Assuming he makes XI changes at half time, the second half team...

Grant/Bishop
Galbraith Fish Matic Telles
Pereira Hannibal
Pellistri Lingard Shoretire
Hugill​

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I thought Chong is going out on loan.
Did that fall through?
As others have said he is going to Birmingham once we can release him, most of the team today will be going out on loan I expect Mengi back to Derby, Garner possibly back to Forest, Levitt somewhere, Williams somewhere, Tuanzebe somewhere

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
As others have said he is going to Birmingham once we can release him, most of the team today will be going out on loan I expect Mengi back to Derby, Garner possibly back to Forest, Levitt somewhere, Williams somewhere, Tuanzebe somewhere
We should keep Garner and Tuanzebe, sell williams and Chong and send the other two on loan imo

siw2007

Excited to see the team play again! Not the most inspiring of teams we’ve put out there but that was expected, it’s all about the fitness and getting to see if any of the younger lads can stake a claim this season.

RedDevilRoshi

We should keep Garner and Tuanzebe, sell williams and Chong and send the other two on loan imo
Wouldn’t mind keeping Garner particularly if we don’t get a DM this window but Tuanzebe should definitely head out on loan, especially with Varane’s impending arrival.

MDFC Manager

Excited to see the team play again! Not the most inspiring of teams we’ve put out there but that was expected, it’s all about the fitness and getting to see if any of the younger lads can stake a claim this season.
Sounds like a pre match conference response on FM :D

UTD_Since_1978

Does anyone know of any websites or anything that will show the full match after it has aired?

I'm not going to be able to watch it live today so was not going to look at the score and watch it when I get home.
That happens to me for all Saturday afternoon games throughout the season due to work. :(

Looking at today's match day squad, it seems that only 2 can hope to make our strongest starting XI (Greenwood & AWB), a chance for some of the youngsters to put in dazzling displays to knock the likes of Mata & Matic off the subs bench next season.

Rooney should've picked himself today, it's only a friendly & Rooney can't be passed it already.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Why is the mutv dude saying Matic and Rooney are former teammates? When did they play together? :confused:

Pavl3n

By the way, why have they chosen the hottest time of the day to play this?